Ar Tonelico Series

Raza Bloodfire

I'm a touch disappointed that there's not a single remix of anything from the Ar Tonelico series here at OCR! *le sigh* The very physics of the world the games are from is based on sounds (called Sound Science) and certain party members can utilize this as attack magic. XD The games themselves revolve around songs being powerful magic that can do wondrous things.

Because of this notion, I'm rising the challenge flag to the OCR community concerning this series.

For more information on the series, you can check out Wikipedia, and the forum A Revyatiel's Memory(click to go to the site) for more fan based information. They have also translated the ever imported Settei Books that came with each of the games. Tons of information can be found on the songs themselves, as well as how to learn the Hymmnos language that was constructed for the series.

Good luck, remixers! I salute you all!

• 3 years later...

This thread is over 4 years old, but still BUMPing this! I registered just to search for Ar Tonelico remixes, and kinda surprised to not see anything from the game.. I'd like to request songs from this series too, but some specific tracks I would love to hear remixed are, "EXEC_METAFALICA/.", "METHOD_METAFALICA/." and "EXEC_with.METHOD_METAFALICA/."