ReMix Super Meat Boy, get on the Soundtrack!

danny B

Hey guys!

So, I have to delay the release of the physical CD for a few reasons. One is that it's just not possible, especially with the PC release coming up so soon. I'm sorry if this throws anyone off, know that if there is a close tie between 2 remixes, having it submitted today will make a big impact on my decision.

But basically, since I don't need the audio for a while still, I'm going to extend the contest for a few more weeks. I'm gonna talk it over with Team Meat more and get a definite deadline soon. But the earliest it would be is the last week of November.

Great entries so far!

-danny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't seem to find an "official" Super Meat Boy thread, so I guess this will have to suffice.

I was reading some of Gamespot's "Sound Byte" (which is HORRIBLY organized by the way) articles and came across this, the most recent one, and apparently SMB was nominated up for best original music alongside Nier, DJ Hero 2, Red Dead Redemption, and Super Mario Galaxy 2. RDR won (the validity is debatable) but I still thought it was worth mentioning. Go Danny B!

• 2 weeks later...