Dota 2

DarkeSword

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jesus fuck Undying is fun now that he's been fixed.

I got ganked by a Lion, Alchemist and Lanaya at the same time, my lane buddy Rubick died almost instantly, but somehow I managed to not only survive (after eating a Lion ult) but also grab two kills. I just kept waddling around juking their stuns, draining their strength while an ever increasing army of zombies was spawning on top of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey I've been playing DOTA 2 lately, I got my invite a while back and now I'm just starting to pick it up. I usually play bot games, I'm not super competitive, but playing diretide has been a blast.

If anyone would have a noob-ish person on their team while playing just add me, my steam ID is Unstable Hamster

Edit: Just remembered I had a question, where would be a good spot to move the quick key's for the item slots?

I haven't really found an ideal config yet...1-6 work nicely if you don't play heroes with pets, otherwise I stick with z,x,c and don't buy more than 3 activatable items (although I try not to do that anyway :P). I think the Heroes of Newerth default is Alt+Q/W/E/A/S/D or something but I don't remember if Dota 2 allows key combos.

I find that the best quick keys for items for me are Tab, F and spacebar, this allows you to keep your hands right around qwer while still having a few items nearby for quick activation. If you have a mouse with more than three buttons, you can assign items to them as well.