Original music (with permission) needed Badly!

AJ-enova

I'm doing an audio podcast about Video Games for part of my University course and I need music in the background but I can't use any copyrighted tracks :sad:

Does anyone have any original pieces (that sound like video game music) that I could use?

You will be credited if I'm allowed to do a credits bit. Although chances are the only person who listens to it is my lecturer...

Can anyone help?

If you're willing to use a remix instead of original, all of OCR's accepted material is allowed to be used non-commercially as long as you credit the creator(s): http://ocremix.org/info/Content_Policy

I have a couple video game-y originals you can check out in my sig link (Platform Futurista is the most video gamey), but there are more experienced artists that I'm sure will come to your rescue soon if desired ;) BTW, don't forget OCR has an IRC channel if you're in a hurry.

If you're willing to use a remix instead of original, all of OCR's accepted material is allowed to be used non-commercially as long as you credit the creator(s): http://ocremix.org/info/Content_Policy

I have a couple video game-y originals you can check out in my sig link (Platform Futurista is the most video gamey), but there are more experienced artists that I'm sure will come to your rescue soon if desired ;) BTW, don't forget OCR has an IRC channel if you're in a hurry.

Hmmm I'll see what my Lecturer says about it lol

I must say your own tracks are very good :) I'm guessing the ones with original sounding titles are your own

Hmmm I'll see what my Lecturer says about it lol

I must say your own tracks are very good :) I'm guessing the ones with original sounding titles are your own

Well, they're all technically mine, but yeah the originals are everything minus Corona Jumper and Last Dungeon, which are remixes.

And thanks for making my day :P Good to know I can still get compliments with no mastering done at all yet.

Awww thanks everyone :D You've really helper me out!

@Duesenburg: Thats really Cool! :D I can defo use that for an awesome intro! Thank you!

@Mordi: Awww that is very happy XD but I can I'm pretty sure I'll be able to use it

@Speeeven: Old retro style (NES/COM64 is probs the best cause it's the most stereotypical if you get me) Well the whole podcast has to 15 minutes but I dont expect anyone to have a track that long lol I'll just have series of them :)

Thanks everyone! Are you sure it's ok I use these? I'll defo credit you all if I can :)

How long does it need to be? What type of game would you like it to sound like? (NES, SNES, modern games?)

The whole Podcast is 15 mins but I don't expect to get a track that long, hopefully using a few including what I've got.

Preferably SNES but anything would be fine :)