OCR Secret Santa - Gift giving time!

Bahamut

ditto here, although at this point I am willing to say that it could very well be the Canadian/US customs shenanigans that do not love the Biznut.

And for the record, someone loves the Brushfire.:wink:

I remember sending you your gift very early last year in order to ensure that it made it on time.

Before this becomes irrelevant (or I forget to do this), here are some photos of the delicious results of mechafone's generous gift!

After I just poured all the mix into a bowl:

cimg2091.jpg

Blurry and gross-looking after adding eggs 'n' stuff, but you get the idea:

cimg2092w.jpg

And the (first batch of the) finished product! Not the prettiest looking things, but dammit if they don't taste good (and they really, really do):

cimg2093.jpg

Once again, lots of thanks to mechafone! These cookies really are delicious. Brightened up my holidays, fo serious.

ALLLRIGHTY!

Dead Space!

The Barbarian Way - a book by an author I respect!

A wicked little folding knife!

Thanks to my SS, nice mix of stuff! I will be utilizing them all for sure!

Glad you like it. I was a bit worried about the knife shipping to Canada. Amazon would not allow it, so I had to ship them all to me then to you. Glad it finally got there.

I got back in town on the 8th, but the campus post office was closed until today because of snow. Today, while I got December and half of January's mail, I received a package containing...

2 CDs!

- Le Best of Cirque du Soleil

- Hybrid - Remix and Additional Production by...

Thanks, ProjectSpam! I am currently copying the music onto my computer, which will then be listened to while I am supposed to be learning about MATLAB!

I got back in town on the 8th, but the campus post office was closed until today because of snow. Today, while I got December and half of January's mail, I received a package containing...

2 CDs!

- Le Best of Cirque du Soleil

- Hybrid - Remix and Additional Production by...

Thanks, ProjectSpam! I am currently copying the music onto my computer, which will then be listened to while I am supposed to be learning about MATLAB!

Whew! Glad you received your stuff. Hopefully you enjoy the music!