Black Friday 2010

Hawkwing

It's that time of year again. And I didn't see a Black Friday post.

Black Friday ads are starting to come out, and this year is already looking to be a bit of a downer. Toys R' Us is offering "sale" prices that are the same if not MORE than retail. Even Walmart's Toy Ad is slashing prices by just pennies.

Here's a good site for any of you bargain hunters. It's the one I use every year. BF Ads - http://bfads.net/

What is everyone hoping to catch on sale this year?

Staples always lures me in with amazing deals on External Hard Drives and computer accessories. So that's what I'm hoping for.

Looking at some of those ads, I just wonder why I bother. The "deals" are terrible. In fact, it's hard to actually consider them "deals" at all.

I think the only Black Friday sale I'll be jumping on is GameStop's obligatory Buy 2, Get 1 Free deal on its used product. Several games coming out in the next few weeks (and a couple from October) are on my list of purchases, so hopefully I'll be able to pick them up at the discounted price with my 10% off and the B2G1 sale.