OCR00513 - Zelda II "Temple Trippin'"

orkybash

Zelda II 'Temple Trippin''

Well, I guess this isn't a bad mix, but it really doesn't stand out - nothing to incredible or even memorable about it. It's short though, which in this case is good - I think this remix would have been much worse if it had been drug out. But overall, unless you're desperate for Zelda 2 Temple mixes, I would move on to a different song.

• 6 months later...

This was a nice little jam, but nothing to write home about. Simplicity is a good thing sometimes, and it worked wonders for this song. The already-complex palace theme would really hurt if tampered with too much, so LaRux keeps on the safe side by sticking to the original, yet thumping out some nice trip-hop beats. If you like the original, and you like a good bass drum rhythm, check this out. If you're looking for a big, complicated remix, look elsewhere. If you're in the mood to bob your head to a nice little beat, this is recommended.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm kind of shaky about this as well. Aside from the drum progression (which I admit has some good writing once it gets going) and the panned strings at the end, this is practically a note for note adaptation for the original with very little else going on. I could think it barely survived the lockdowns for the very few changes slipped in, so on that note I'm not really too thrilled about this one :?

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00513 - Zelda II "Temple Trippin'"