Lufia II: Of Gods and Men

Bahamut

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm back, but not completely - I'm on cellphone 4G/tethered internet for the next week or so unfortunately.

I'm going to try to catch up on Lufia 2 details asap though. Things have become a bit stressful on my end as I have some big obligations I have to fulfill in my professional life. I'll have to push back the planned final deadline back a little, probably to October or November for a release hopefully sometime in the winter of 2013.

It's unfortunate I've fallen behind here, and I take responsibility for that. Once I've taken care of my matters in the next few months things should go smoothly.

Edited by Bahamut

• 1 month later...

Hi, all! I'm not a posted remixer, but was interested in taking a shot at that last remaining "highly desired" track, "The Final Decisive Battle." I noticed that there aren't any full WIPs posted in this thread, so Bahamut, I thought it best to send you a PM with a link to my WIP/"try out." I'm not sure if that's your preferred method, so I'm also posting here to signal your attention just in case. =)

Thanks for considering, and by the way that teaser is SICK! Really can't wait to hear what everyone has been working on.

~crypto

Me neither - I built the project site largely up (still some tweaks & a bit of formatting left to figure out), and even started using some Photoshop to assist in creating specific graphics I need to get the site looking how I want. My excitement is such that I didn't want to wait for someone else to volunteer for the web development :) .

We will welcome any additional artists though, we could certainly use some extra pictures for the project trailer. The artists involved are putting their talents to work though, so you'll see more artwork on this project than the previous ones up to this date (minus maybe the leaked pictures from the Kirby Super Star project).

Exciting things are going down, I can't wait until it all gets revealed :) .