Album! LEITBUR - You and I Could Rule the World

Leitbur

Hey everyone!

I used to be active on Overclocked a loooong time ago (posted music under the moniker "Arkimedes"). I've been writing a lot of original material in the meantime and just finished mastering a synthpop album. It's all streaming at www.Leitbur.com. Let me know what you think!

Also, on that note, I think it's high time I put together another remix. Any requests that might fit my music style? =D

LEITBUR_ALBUMNEWsm.jpg

Lol, wow, I can't believe how long ago that Soul Calibur track was. ^_^

I hadn't heard of Bandcamp! Looks pretty sweet -- I've been using TuneCore to publish to iTunes/Amazon, but I'll definitely look into singing up there as well.

Sweet. I've been streaming the album from your site and I'm hooked man. Great stuff!

I'm not big on iTunes and I didn't see it on Amazon (yet?), but I love Bandcamp because (1) they take only a minor cut, much less than iTunes and Amazon, (2) lossless audio FTW!

This sounds awesome!

I can't buy tracks off Amazon, and I don't use/like iTunes, so I'll grab it off Bandcamp when it's released on that. :)

Edit:

Listening to this album some more: damn this album is on many magnitudes of awesome.

Extremely well produced, very professional, and great to listen to. I really hope you go places with this.

Great thing with Bandcamp is that fans can choose to easily tip the artist as well. And it supports different audio formats.

Any chance of a physical disc release? I'd love to get my hands on a physical copy.

Just posted to Bandcamp!

http://leitbur.bandcamp.com/

That site is fantastic, by the way... so much simpler than everything else out there.

@RedFusion: Thanks! There's a bare-bones CD release heading to Amazon, but it's mainly so that I can qualify for Pandora, LOL. Should be there sometime next month (in time for a music video push). Oy, this marketing thing is tricky. I just want to write, haha.

Haha, y'know, I never played the Castlevania series that much. I was much more into JRPGs at the time... but you're right, Castlevania has some sick music.

I know this is really recent, but I kind of want to do something with the main theme from Mass Effect 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOvwAYLWO88

I think I could hit the epic button HARD on that one.

@RDX: just sent you a PM, haha.

Just posted to Bandcamp!

http://leitbur.bandcamp.com/

That site is fantastic, by the way... so much simpler than everything else out there.

@RedFusion: Thanks! There's a bare-bones CD release heading to Amazon, but it's mainly so that I can qualify for Pandora, LOL. Should be there sometime next month (in time for a music video push). Oy, this marketing thing is tricky. I just want to write, haha.

Yay Bandcamp! Thanks for the quick turnaround sir. Now to get paid so that YOU can get paid... 8-)

• 1 year later...

Awesome stuff, man. :nicework:

As for suggestions for a remix, Mega Man Zero music has always blown my socks off. Also, there aren't that many remixes from the series.

A great example from MMZ4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tm4Hb0Kkjc

One from MMZ3:

And another:

There's a great variety of music in the games, so if you decide to check them out, you'll have plenty of choices.