Celebrate the McRib

Liontamer

I eat there sometimes and enjoy it.

As for the McRib...

The first time I had ever heard about it was when I saw its return announced on The Colbert Report. I later found out that the McRib was some kind of legendary sandwich that everybody mourned when it got discontinued. About a month ago I FINALLY tried it. Now, I don't know if it tastes different at a Japan McDonald's but everything else I eat actually tastes a little bit better at Japanese McDonald's. The McRib, however, I thought it totally sucked. I prefer Spam or any other canned meat to a McRib any day. That's my opinion of the McRib. I hope YOU guys all enjoy it though. :)

Haven't been able to eat there since I started reading Nutritional Facts...also after having seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pO7xdh4BXE

I will not eat at any place a man that creepy has stepped into.

Edit: OH GOD WHY DID I GOOGLE

"You're not supposed to accept gifts from strangers, but I'M RONALD MCDONALD"

Hahahahahahahahahaha. It's sooooo wrong in every way.

I still say it's nothing more than their breakfast sausage patties mashed together into larger patties with a couple of buns to put it together. Some how it makes it taste worse than the actual sausage patties they have.

Real shame and missed opportunity to serve actual Pulled Pork sandwiches with a specialty sauce or dip for the sandwich to go into...

i like the mcrib, until I get diarreah the next day. other than that, it is such a sweet saucy sandwich

This is coming from the man who helped pen this classic song:

http://compo.thasauce.net/files/Team_Two_Guys_-_Burger_Bias(DDC10).mp3

Stomach issues not-withstanding, your like of this piece of food surprises me not, sir!

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know where to get those kinds of pork patties at a store? I've tried making my own McRibs, but the only way I can get them are these frozen dinner packages that are already saturated in a different kind of BBQ sauce. I've looked at Wal-Mart, Kroger, Food City, the old Food Lion - I find it really difficult to think you can't just buy plain pork patties, but I haven't found them yet.

No, Strader is right. When I ate it, I did notice that there was a whole lot less barbecue sauce than I'm used to. Guess I'll go back today and order un McRib con salsa barbacoa más.

And yeah, it's still a McRib. It's just el McRib.

That extra sauce is mandatory in america. It helps the food slide down our cholesterol and lard-encrusted gullets without choking us.