OCR Music Video Challenge 3! Deadline is January 23.

Diodes

It's not looking good for me either actually, not because I'm out of time but because I'm completely burned out and am so tired of staring at my editing screen. I need to take a break to keep my sanity. I also regretted the last video I rushed on because of pressure from a time limit.

Same idea here but I'd like to express it differently:

I CAN'T DO ITTT ;_: It's not worth it to force myself to do it because inspiration is what makes it good and inspiration gets spent after oh... 5 straight hours.

But no... NOOO I must do it for the children... must find a way!

I'm impatient to see it!

Thanks unlike my last video this one caused my Video Editor to crash every 20 minutes. Does that make you more impatient?

I look forward to yours too especially since our taste in music is similar. Lol we both did a music video for The End by tefnek. I actually also started a music video on Wicked Orchestra a long time ago but gave up on it. Is anyone willing to share what song they picked, or should we leave it as a surprise?

Thanks unlike my last video this one caused my Video Editor to crash every 20 minutes. Does that make you more impatient?

I look forward to yours too especially since our taste in music is similar. Lol we both did a music video for The End by tefnek. I actually also started a music video on Wicked Orchestra a long time ago but gave up on it. Is anyone willing to share what song they picked, or should we leave it as a surprise?

Yeah, I willing to see it! Video editors crashes are always great xD

And one of the mixes I choose for one of my two vid's is from zircon.

I ended up making a short edit of the remix I chose, cuz I didn't have enough shots. I hope the remixer doesn't mind, hehe.

I did it in my very first OCRMV video, so I don't think it's so important.

I think dio set up the party at 9 PM:

Being that the viewing party will not be at MAGFest, I guess let's have it the weekend after, at our usual Sunday 9 PM time? So that would be Sunday the 23rd.

Good luck everybody!! I can't wait to see your videos!

Sorry I have been a little MIA lately, people. I had the week from hell last week, with getting the flu and being bedridden for most of the week, then Palpable/Vinnie/my boyfriend getting really sick and I have been taking care of him for the past few days. Blah blah blah excuses, I know.

More detailed information coming really soon, like within the next half hour. I'm going to go through all my messages and get everything organized.

OOOOOOK.

Viewing party info:

irc.esper.net #ocrmvc

Today, Sunday January 23 @ 9 PM EST

So far I have 2 videos from Chernabogue and 1 from JH Sounds. Please let me know if I have somehow missed yours or send it to me again.

EDIT: I now have a video from Modus and setzertrancer each. That's 5 videos in total!! Keep 'em coming!

Unless there are any major objections, I think what we should do this time is at 9 PM I will post all the links to the videos to this thread so that people can queue everything in HD. Then everyone is on their honor not to view them just yet, but we'll give it I don't know, 10-15 minutes for everything to queue, and then we can watch them all when I announce each of them one by one in IRC.

Again, sorry I took so long in getting this organized, I would ordinarily be more on top of things but this has not been a good week for me. Please let me know if there are any more question/concerns/etc.

Viewing party info:

irc.esper.net #ocrmvc

Today, Sunday January 23 @ 9 PM EST

[...]

Unless there are any major objections, I think what we should do this time is at 9 PM I will post all the links to the videos to this thread so that people can queue everything in HD. Then everyone is on their honor not to view them just yet, but we'll give it I don't know, 10-15 minutes for everything to queue, and then we can watch them all when I announce each of them one by one in IRC.

I'll be there!

By the way, I like this idea. I usually have videos/multimedia running on a separate computer than IRC, so it'll be easier to queue stuff up like this.

Also, since this is the 3rd, I think I completely missed the 2nd music video challenge... KF

Here are the videos!!

PLEASE QUEUE THE VIDEOS BUT DO NOT PLAY THEM AT THIS TIME! We will be watching them one at a time at the viewing party on IRC. We are doing this to give people enough time to queue the videos in HD, then we can watch them at the same time without waiting for people to queue them.

JH Sounds: Analoq - sonik metro

Chernabogue: Kingdom Hearts Desertion

Chernabogue: Donkey Kong Country Nostalgia

Modus: Fille Nature: Above the Sky http://vimeo.com/19098762

setzertrancer: Ascention to Cosmo Canyon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAsQfq1A9GI

Analoq: Read the Sine