OCR Music Video Challenge 3! Deadline is January 23.

Diodes

Huge success!! I think this was everyone's personal best video yet. I'm so proud of everyone because I can see the progress you are making as video makers. There was some really beautiful stuff tonight. I really wish I'd made a video now, but I'm def. excited/inspired to do that video idea I've had forever, for the next one.

Here is the chat log: http://www.diotrans.com/random/OCRMVC3chatlog.rtf

Great job everybody, and thanks everyone who participated or viewed the party for making it such a success!! :grin:

Since I couldn't comment on the website you used Modus, I'll comment here. Your video looked great and the water in that game had amazing effects.

Analoq you have really made me interested in learning to do what you did there. I think that has amazing potential for awesome effects and audio syncing if it was combined with making AMVs.

Chernabogue I was kind of disappointed by your videos, but only because the ones you had at the last competition were so much better and I had hoped to see you progress your video editing skills in this one.

Yikes now i'm suddenly intimidated by the next competition, it's going to be hard to top this one, lol.

It was definitely fun! Thanks again for hosting it Amy, and thanks to everyone who entered.

...I'm no good at filming/editing live video, but I have a bit of experience with editing game footage (but not for music video purposes). I might try to make an entry for OCRMvC4... KF