The nadir of music

Devyn

I've seen a lot of awful crap in these twenty-eight years, but after viewing half of this and failing to view the rest, I have effectively confirmed that this is the worst thing to happen in the history of everything.

? Thoughts people? Can you find anything worse than this? Kesha has just been booted to # 2 in history's worst.

Honestly, I have heard this for the first time, and hopefully the last. Once I heard this, I reconsidered how bad I thought music could be.

This sounds like a coalition of Ke$ha, Soulja Boy, Linkin Park and Lil Jon in studio, followed by a recorded panther attack.

If you didn't make it to the part where they pretend to choke a bitch while team-screaming in her ear, then you missed out.

Also, welcome to over two years ago.

That was easily the best part. You could tell by the lack of reaction on her face that they weren't paying her nearly enough for her to pretend she enjoyed that abortion.

I'll admit that I like 1 or 2 songs from Hollywood Undead when I'm in the mood for rage rock; but the rest of those suck really, really, really bad.

I'll agree with that, but Hollywood Undead really shouldn't be considered in the same category as BrokeNCYDE is you ask me.

Everywhere I Go and No. 5 are just fun to listen to.

Freaxxx is not.

Is it just me or do they look like they have no business being in the neighborhood this was recorded in? Are we to assume this music has made them millions? I wonder what their parents think about their tasteful hair styles and tattoo decisions that surely won't see the light of regret for decades to come.