Mega Bosses feat. OC ReMix Music!!!

gokaury

you should have posted this in offtopic...=/

It's about Mega Man, it's about music, and more importantly it's about video game music remixes.

How is this not part of community? I've seen more offtopic stuff than this that was fine in Community.

Also, great playthrough. How long did all of that take you (with recording and all)

Elec Man - Rockman 1~6 20th Anniversary Techno Arrange Ver.

Wily Meets Flashman - Noppz - OCR00620

It's Boss Time - Gux - OCR00115

Robosaur Boneyard - Rockman 4 Complete Works

Final Battle - Rockman 5 Complete Works (see #4)

Epic Wily - Rushjet -

Nice playthrough, I had forgotten how ridiculous some of the bosses were. Charge Man should really just be Train Man...

• 2 weeks later...
It's about Mega Man, it's about music, and more importantly it's about video game music remixes.

How is this not part of community? I've seen more offtopic stuff than this that was fine in Community.

Also, great playthrough. How long did all of that take you (with recording and all)

Hey thanks neblix! Using snag-it, it didn't take me long to record the videos, especially Mega Man 3 bosses whom I know like the back of my hand. Editing though, in Windows Movie Maker, took a couple of nights to complete (because of me trying to find the right music to add, piecing the clips together, and making sure the video was at or under 15 minutes).