OCR01266 - Street Fighter II "The Ken Song"

djpretzel

I liked this mostly because I'm a fan of Game Over, big time. The problem I had was at the very beginning of the vocals, it seems hollow. It didn't fit.

BUT! That's not to say this doesn't kick shitloads of ass. I wasn't this thriled since I listened to Game Over for the first time.

...I'd almost give them Foster's, too...
i can honestly say i have never seen fosters anywhere over here

p.s. fantastic mix. perhaps not to my personal tastes but its easy and enjoyable to listen to all the same. as everyone else has already been saying, absolutely tip top job with the vocals and the overall polish of the mix. awesome job, hope to see more work from you, and more to the point more vocals

I would like to know the lyrics for this song, thats the only downfall to it, they just seem kinda muffled other than the strong points. "uppercut" key example. But other than that this song is really good, I've enjoyed it thoroughly, just wish I knew what you were saying.

Edit: I'm a Dumbass... great song... now I know the lyrics.

*Realizes his Ken and finds use for the scroll bar on his mouse*

only thing that bugs me is in the lyrics.. his use of the word mend just makes no sense in the context he used it, depend might have bean a better word to use other than that this is a great song ill have this on repeat for hours maybe wear my wireless headphones batteries out listening to this one song :)

only thing that bugs me is in the lyrics.. his use of the word mend just makes no sense in the context he used it, depend might have bean a better word to use other than that this is a great song ill have this on repeat for hours maybe wear my wireless headphones batteries out listening to this one song :)

"Keep fighting for the right of the one you so truly mend".

Mend meaning you have shaped, moulded together as it is talking about Ken and Eliza from the game. They have moulded their bond together therefore they have mended something together.

Therefore it is in perfect context.

Just wanted to clear that up. :)

This song can be described in a single word: infectious. I can't stop listening to it. Even when I'm walking around, I start humming this arrangement. That is a true testimony to its quality. In the technical aspect, I can safely say that the vocals mesh extremely well with the background song. The instruments are well played, and the track is the perfect length. Excellently done.

90 / 100

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01266 - Street Fighter II "The Ken Song"