14. E2M7 - Bill - Nameless
15. E2M8 - EvilHorde - Nameless
16. E2M9 - nousentre - Nameless
17. E3M2 - Larsec - Nameless
19. E3M8 - Prophecy - Nameless
21. Text Music - Larsec - Nameless

UNCONFIRMED TRACKS

05. E1M5 - Richter/Dan B - Nameless

Global Trance is right. While the Evaluation period is going on (that deadline is coming up, people), I will be working on write ups for the site, and hopefully I will be able to get them to global trance as soon as possible. Thus, i need mixer bios and front face photographs, mixes, titles, and anything else ASAP . Working real hard to make this project a success. :)

On that note, here is my final WIP. Good luck, the rest of you, and please get your songs in here in a timely fashion.

http://www.peoplesremix.com/MythrilNazgul-GhostsOfMars.mp3

edit: tell me if you notice any clipping problem areas. Thanks :)

edit: tell me if you notice any clipping problem areas. Thanks :)

Hah very minimalistic approach in percussion and style, although I thought the snare was too hmm "happy"? Maybe just my bad taste or something. But as for clipping I didn't notice a thing untill those strings came in, they're unusally blended into the song, some kind of resinence that doesn't quite mix into the song very well. Giving it some chorus and a tad higher frequency, with the reverbs high cutoffs adjusted it would be alot better since when the violin/cello's hit the lower notes it tended to make a really clip like tremolo. But very good stuff indeed.

ok everybody this is it for me (so far)

http://home.earthlink.net/~nousentre3/doom-mystery%20meat%20NOUSENTRE.mp3

I've decided to call it "Mystery Meat"

First off before you comment, I know the drums SOUND bad but i'm in need of acoustic drum samples (snare, kick, toms, cymbals, etc), . . . good quality sounding ones to make the drums sound more realistic. Secondly, does anyone (or everyone) think I should add any soloing in the mix or would that take away from the song?

Thanks in advance for the comments and good luck to everybody!!!

Needs more cowbell :P

i downloaded the mix thinking "how bad could those drum samples be?"

well you're right they're absolutely dreadfull, people get this man good drum kit samples!

Anyways i don't feel the need for extra soloing.

Edit: after re-hearing i'm finding that the low bass part at 0:58 to 1:22 is not very powerfull and the bass itself seems like it's playing almost random notes on the scale, also it seems a bit too empty, and while i'm that was the desired effect i feel that it's just too much of emptyness.

overall this i reckon will be 9/10 mix after it's finished in my honest oppinion. And being a Doom freak i'm a hard man to please on theme recriations.

Good job.

The Chemical Imps - http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/roetaka/index.html

Just go on my site and download the song. So it's only been a couple of days but I got my song done, really like the outcome, I think I balanced the distortion and mastering in a really good way so I'm very happy with the overall turnout. Any thing you'd like to say about it would be great.

Quick question - What's the rule on OC/VGMix submission, can/when? Or whenever under discretion or something?

yikes angelfire is sloooow...but then again it's a free host so w/e...

let's see if i can provide any constructive criticism...

i'm listening and writing:

nice marching dark intro, real spooky and organic. nice build-up on it, ok drums are in and they fit perfectly...a little cacophonic overall now...but quite enjoyable, beat dropped...oh this part is awsome...piano! nice melody. Oh the darkness, you can really imagine something stirring and crawling while drooling and grawling in the dark, it actually reminds me of the general uncertain danger enviroment of Doom 3...oooh what's over that corner...woop it's finished...aww dang i was really loving it too...damn it's 5 mins long! it felt so short! oh man don't touch anything on this piece really i mean that. pure doom 10/10.

First off before you comment, I know the drums SOUND bad but i'm in need of acoustic drum samples (snare, kick, toms, cymbals, etc), . . . good quality sounding ones to make the drums sound more realistic.

http://www.naturalstudio.co.uk/nskit_download.html

The best free drum soundfont (as well as other formats) on the net!

I can't argue with free, even though its a 2 hour download. Thanks for the help on such short notice! (BTW, Shitty or not it's got to be better than my drum wav samples)

Im gonna update tomorrow with a better sound quality version of my song.

But for now just one thing, I got passed an "anonymous comment" from a friend says "the drums are pathetic and ameuterish", I think they're wrong, anyone care to enlighten me?

Oh, I'm sorry, . . . I think that comment was meant for me

UPDATE: WELL! Good News and Bad News for me;

GOOD- Although the snare drum sucks, the kit that Joker gave me a link to is awsome (compaired to mine)!! Not only do you get a sample of each drum sound but you get a recording of how hard and soft the hit is!

BAD- Now I have to compile my kit to make drum loops. :(

But still, thanks to Joker for the link!!!

I don't hear a problem on this track, . . . sounds kewl to me.

UPDATE: You know, I've been listening to this song for about 30 minutes and I can't cut it off. I have it on repeat and it's catchy as hell. (In case you're wondering that's a huge compliment from me. :D )

COMPLETED TRACKS

01. E1M1 - EvilHorde - Nameless
02. E1M2 - Joker - Industrial Strength
03. E1M3 - RoeTaKa - The Chemical Imps
06. E1M6 - Beatdrop - Reprocessed
09. E1M9 - TO - Secrets and Lies
11. E2M2 - ArseAssassin - Nameless
12. E2M4 - Mythril Nazgul - Ghosts of Mars
18. E3M3 - analoq - Demon Con Gusto
20. The End - TO - ElectroCute Bunny

CONFIRMED TRACKS

04. E1M4 - Sir Nuts - The Red Moon