Doom: The Dark Side of Phobos - History

Navi

Oh man I failed life...

And you only had one shot at it. Damn.

Don't you hate when that happens?

Heh, e2m1 mixing going on over at PRC. Hopefully that will turn out ok. We are almost thur folks.

Also, if I don't have a mixing bio/pic from mixers by FRIDAY, I will write your bio and choose a picture of my liking.

Oh man I failed life...

And you only had one shot at it. Damn.

Don't you hate when that happens?

Heh, e2m1 mixing going on over at PRC. Hopefully that will turn out ok. We are almost thur folks.

Also, if I don't have a mixing bio/pic from mixers by FRIDAY, I will write your bio and choose a picture of my liking.

My mix for PRC is already finished, im hoping it'll be my second mix for this project. Kept it dark, mysterious in a sort of mgs caution infiltration kind of way. Yep, thats it. Maybe I didnt fail life :D.

Sorry about the bio, I will get to work on it asap.

I finally decided to take a look at this thread. Mythril, you spelled my name wrong in the song list on the first post, how dare you ;o

Ah, shit. My bad.

Front page updated.

:D No worries.

Btw, I saw a few pages back that you need mixer bios. You just want a short, paragraph-length bio, right? :P. I can PM you one sometime soon.

Gonna have to wait a bit, good sir. Paitence. Project is almost complete.

On the other front, I haven't heard from Larsec in a bit and my PMs have gone unanswered...He said he would be a bit busy but I will wait and see.

Nous sent me a near final wip of his song. Sounding good.

Carbunk1e and Majin are working on their track.

Hemo is almost done.

I need to hit up TO and Blad, see what's up.

PRC is voting stage.

Things looking good.