Doom: The Dark Side of Phobos - History

Navi

The project is not complete, yet. I'm waiting on a last few tracks. I know I'm asking a lot of the people who have been with the project from its creation, but hold on just a bit longer, guys. It'll be worth every second.

TO, hit me up on IRC now, if you want.

Richter, whats your AIM? I always lose it.

Nuts' track really hit me on how far it's come. It's all Overseer sounding now... which is vaginormously great in my book.

I wonder if you recogniced it from the preview, or of you did hear the final version :P

Anyways, I'm glad you liked it. I had to restart a new project twice to get something that sounded fitting for the project, and I think I did a decent job.

Nuts' track really hit me on how far it's come. It's all Overseer sounding now... which is vaginormously great in my book.

I wonder if you recogniced it from the preview, or of you did hear the final version :P

Anyways, I'm glad you liked it. I had to restart a new project twice to get something that sounded fitting for the project, and I think I did a decent job.

Send me a wav file, fool.

omg thanks for reminding me, I totally, totally forgot about that.

but you didn't have to tell me in PINK colors you know? :cry:

omg thanks for reminding me, I totally, totally forgot about that.

but you didn't have to tell me in PINK colors you know? :cry:

sorry bout that. extreme times call for extreme measures.

Plz. I am the man...o.

In other news, SIR NUTS. SEND ME YOUR WAV!

don't worry I already saved it to my jumpdrive and I will upload it next monday from work(where I have a decent connection), be patient please as

uploading a wav from my crappy connection is not gonna happen :P

EDIT: already sent the link to MN. I'll be looking forward to the completion and launch of this great project. Good luck people!

Plz. I am the man...o.

In other news, SIR NUTS. SEND ME YOUR WAV!

don't worry I already saved it to my jumpdrive and I will upload it next monday from work(where I have a decent connection), be patient please as

uploading a wav from my crappy connection is not gonna happen :P

EDIT: already sent the link to MN. I'll be looking forward to the completion and launch of this great project. Good luck people!

Please keep the link up for a few days. I've been stranded away from my computer.

Hey. Sorry, but I can't host anymore. New apartment, partially university owned, and they have some of the strangest blocks that I've ever seen set here. While it doesn't kill bittorrent entirely, it suppresses it down to 1, 2 if I'm lucky kbps. So, no host action from this end, at least not 'til I figure out how to get around this.