Doom: The Dark Side of Phobos - History

Navi

aye, but Darkside looks better than Dark Side, too many capital letters ;)

also the text layers are rasterized so it can only be changed with quite a bit of effort...(i have 6 text layers to create that exact effect.)

Edit: DAMN YOU! damn you for noticing that, now i have to change all 6 layers or else i won't be happy with my work! :x

Edit2: shit, putting that s in capital is going to be so fucking annoying and frustrating...

that was a complete and utter thunderous shit storm to fix...

5 mins to cool down...it wasn't that bad after all. :D

dsop27lh.th.jpg

Shiiiiiiit that looks hot! I really love what you've done now with this. The track listing looks ace, but what about the rest of the tracks? (also Myth had already write down a track listing a few pages back). The only thing that is strange is that the track number, chapter and artist columes are not lined up right. Is that intentional? You could push the track numbers back a bit and line up everything else.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Hemophiliac/news.jpg

NEWS!!

yay, aria is done, just to get the wav in now!

OMG...Hemo is a little girl with a television..face....

that's my little sister who randomly wrote that and showed me this morning, i thought it was hilarious, especially after hearing this... http://66.221.70.133/sadorf/ROFL/CHz%20-%20NEWS.mp3

so i took a picture and thought it would be great.

Ok feedback time!

what do ya'll like best, the track names in crimson or the Remixers in crimson?

dsopback9qv.th.jpg

I say Remixers. The orange looks a bit nicer against the planet with the light fading out on the right.

Out of the two, I agree. But I think it might go better with the level titles and/or track numbers.

Actually, now I think about it, I'm not too keen on the crimson at all.

The Orichalcon said:
I don't like the lowered brightness over the flare and logo.

in the back cover the artwork must play a weaker part than the front and the text has to atract the attention.

TCK said:
Out of the two, I agree. But I think it might go better with the level titles and/or track numbers.

Actually, now I think about it, I'm not too keen on the crimson at all.

The Crimson is to give the feel of the Doom menu's color for the lettering and to give the text extra attention points, i apreciate all feedback :)

Hey, I haven't been keeping up on this as much as I wanted to. I had a question, E1M8 was the boss music in the first episode correct [cause I believe M9 was the secret level]? If so what happened to the remix of it? I love that music, so I was just wondering.

I don't like the lowered brightness over the flare and logo.

in the back cover the artwork must play a weaker part than the front and the text has to atract the attention.

Even so, there are more professional looking ways of dulling the background without simply lowering the brightness.

Hey, I haven't been keeping up on this as much as I wanted to. I had a question, E1M8 was the boss music in the first episode correct [cause I believe M9 was the secret level]? If so what happened to the remix of it? I love that music, so I was just wondering.

All 21 tracks are being remixed. Firecrackers back cover just doesn't have them all listed yet.