Doom: The Dark Side of Phobos - History

Navi

I never even played Doom, and this delay after having announced a release date is bothering me.

I am upset!

I am outraged!

This is completely unacceptable.

It's not a delay until midnight my time.

And I'm sure as hell not going to let myself release it that late.

Patents come to those who weight.

I hate to be a jerk here but I think we've waited more then our fair share. I mean it HAS been finished for a while now.

Would you like some more cheese with that whine?

I highly doubt Mythril is purposely making you all suffer so much while waiting for the release of this; he's probably doing things like finalizing parts of the website, setting up all the mirrors, and making sure the torrent will be seeded well when the project is ready to go. Would you rather the project get released now and then have something malfunction that prevents you from downloading it and tacks on another couple days of waiting for the release, or would you like to be able to grab it without a problem in a couple hours? :P

Don't push it; you've been waiting this long, and I think you can wait a little while longer.

Ok, I've already talked to Myth. The problem is we need the Ok to launch from Pretzel. Thats all thats holding this thing back. So don't blab about my complaining when all it takes is an "Ok". Myth said before that ALL the mirrors are working correctly.

Shit. I just had a great idea for a bio pic. Is it possible to change my picture in the Artists section? I can provide the new pic like tomorrow. If its a problem then don´t sweat it, but if its possible then... YAY!

Anyone? MN, GT?

Damn me for getting these great ideas TOO LATE.

Gimme a photo ASAP. I'll give it to MN after I fix it up the way it needs to be. 300x300 please. Thanks.

Wow... my pic is terrible. But it has a urinal in it! I almost forgot about that, genius on my part. Also, my profile says I'm 19... but I've since turned 20, & if there's anyway you can change it it'd be cool. If not, well then, yeah!

LOL, that's awesome .. the project is taking so long, people are having birthdays and having to change profiles. What's next? Hair color? Marital status?

Because it wasn't supposed to be up just yet. ;) error on our part.

Technical stuff finishing up, folks. Rest assured.

PS: the cheeky buggers who grabbed the torrent early. It's your DUTY to seed for a few days now for grabbing accidental leaked product. ;)

How can we REST assured when the project is being released tonight???!!! I'm TWITCHING assured, right, but not RESTING, that's for sure.