Composer Interviews from GameSpot's Sound Byte VGM Blog

Souliarc

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/starwarstheoldrepublic/news.html?sid=6272444

I'm sure some of you have heard of this (I couldn't find a thread), but for those who haven't, GameSpot has a pretty impressive VGM blog called "Sound Byte" that interviews video game composers(through video and/or text). A lot of good information. It's not very well organized... you can click on the rectangle logo to access more videos, click through the "content you might" like section on the right, or even google "gamespot sound byte" to get different videos.

The KOTOR interview has Mr. Wilbert Roget, II (a.k.a. around here, bustatunez) in it =)

The Nobuo vid is right below the KOTOR vid. There is a section to the right labeled "content that you might like" that has some different videos and if you click on the "Sound Byte" logo there is more.

So far, I've seen them interview Marty O'Donnell, Akira Yamaoka, Richard Jacques, and Tenpei Sato. They've got specials for The Sims and Rift: Planes of Telara as well. It's really good info.