Weird OC ReMix Videos

DarkeSword

I occasionally search YouTube with titles of my mixes to see how people are using my music in their videos. Most people just post the mix with a slideshow or something, but sometimes people get a little more...creative.

Here's one I found today. It features a large bearded man dancing around outdoors to Blue Skies Over Guardia.

I don't think anything more needs to be said about that.

If you find (or have made) any weird videos of any OC ReMixes, post them here.

Same as DarkeSword, I occasionally see where my music has ended up.

The two weird ones are from Summoner's Love. This one features a guy 'singing' to his love through Runescape. I can't get over the fact that he writes "na na na na na na" as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrbbgw9Kgag

And then there's the video featuring the two lesbians in Sailor Moon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvzkhNgGgsk&feature=related

-----

Then there's all the innuendos in Banjo Kazooie:

What is this I don't even...

Cant post it, but one of my ex co-workers sent me a video of her doing some "stuff" with "things" to my Chrono Cross remix.

It was interesting indeed. :mrgreen:

I haven't seen anything weird on the YouTubez, but I did come across this excellent video done by Ms. Anielca: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3uiewBJpvw

I am deeply honored...

Same as DarkeSword, I occasionally see where my music has ended up.

The two weird ones are from Summoner's Love. This one features a guy 'singing' to his love through Runescape. I can't get over the fact that he writes "na na na na na na" as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrbbgw9Kgag

i remember seeing this for the first time. i was literally crying laughing at it. i think a made a topic about it, too.

edit, found it! first few posts are REALLY classy.

I"m speachless.. not sure for what reasons yet.. but just.. wow.. erm.. The song was cool till it got to the vocals =/ Definately interesting for lack of better words to describe it.. But I guess I just can't relate to it.. Making a music video for someone you love in a game just is beyond my grasp.. I'll just continue to let the ones I love live when they're horde and I'm on the alliance..
you do realize that da sang the vocals, right?

and wow sucks. since this was runescape.

I would let him stick it in me.
I think it more like a "fuck you, I hate you, but I'm always here for you" note...

Haha, yes that was a good batch of laughter. I like.

Here are a few bizarre ones with Mazedude music:

Dog playing with a a garden hose to "Snow Cone Heaven", the Ice Climber mix -

He-Man! to River City Rammstein - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyFclcxYeaQ

And there are more, not gonna take the time to hunt them all down, but it's nice to see that it happens to all of us. :)

Here's one I found today. It features a large bearded man dancing around outdoors to Blue Skies Over Guardia.

The part where he shoots the arrows from both directions is what got me. My remixes haven't actually ended up in videos... but my serenade of water ended up in someone's fan fiction. I can't find it anymore, but the writer actually wrote something like "theophany's serenade of water remix starts playing as they close their eyes and pray." It was pretty sweet. I should have screen captured it.

I occasionally search YouTube with titles of my mixes to see how people are using my music in their videos. Most people just post the mix with a slideshow or something, but sometimes people get a little more...creative.

I don't think anything more needs to be said about that.

If you find (or have made) any weird videos of any OC ReMixes, post them here.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it. We know that's you in the video.

Oh my.... the videos I've made with OCReMixes in them are quite a bit weirder than most of these.

If you're familiar with youtube poop, you should enjoy this a lot! :)!! If not... welcome to a wonderful world of

and
and...
. If you choose to watch it, I ask that you please don't skip any of it... It really does have a plot, and the jokes will make no sense (err, LESS sense) if you start skipping parts =)

The remix used is Intense Color by Sephfire and SGX, which is more or less Weegee's theme throughout.

Err, the second video requires even more explanation. It's "youtube poop tennis", where person A posts a video which person B edits and posts, then person A edits that video and posts the result, person B edits that video, and so on until the video no longer contains any semblance of logic or meaning. This is the 5th video.

The remix is Strip Mine. Beatdrop himself says "Wow. This must be what going insane feels like."