Have an AVI file / series of PNGs, need a conversion to GIF or SWF

zircon

As the topic says... it's a short file, too. Can anyone help me with this? Here are the files:

http://www.impactsoundworks.com/misc/

I need to keep the same resolution. No audio needed, and I can deal with a bit of compression, but nothing too lossy. I'm hoping to keep the file size at about 1-1.25mb or smaller, so I can deal with a dropped framerate. Check out:

http://www.vi-control.net/forum/

For examples of the intended usage. Thanks in advance!

zircon, was this about what you needed? These are three different .gif versions, all at different framerates trying to knock the size down to below 1MB, and it came close, but looks kinda choppy. But thats the cost of awesome graphic effects, I suppose.

acousticrevolutionsadv3.gif

1.12 MB

acousticrevolutionsadv2.gif

1.67 MB

acousticrevolutionsad.gif

3.37 MB

If you want me to try a lower framerate to see if the size will drop more, I can go ahead and give that a shot too.

And here's my take on it:

animation2ga.gif

1.14MB, same settings as the last one.

I'm using a really old version of JASC Animation Shop (before they were bought out by Corel) in case you're wondering. AS 3.04. Still does the job just fine. 63-color Octree palette, color substitution by dithering, duplicate frames removed, 50ms delay between frames (after the first one, which is 2.5sec, since leaving it at 50ms makes it damn near impossible to read).