A question about note duration

I hope you can help me someway, I have a question about the FruityLoops' piano roll.

You see, when I double-click a note in the piano roll, I can edit its proprieties, and even the Note Duration, but when I try to edit two or more at the same time, I can't edit their duration.

Is there a way to edit them all at once?

If you select multiple notes by holding control and dragging (they should turn red) click at the end of a note (when you get horizontal arrows) and drag to stretch them out. If the notes are different and you need them to be the same length; select them, press shift + d to lower them all to the same size, then stretch them up to what you want.

Good luck, hope that helps!

If you select multiple notes by holding control and dragging (they should turn red) click at the end of a note (when you get horizontal arrows) and drag to stretch them out. If the notes are different and you need them to be the same length; select them, press shift + d to lower them all to the same size, then stretch them up to what you want.

Good luck, hope that helps!

Thanks for your answer :P

I didn't know about the shit+d thing, but that's didn't solve the problem..

I found a possible solution to manually edit more note durations in one time tho :)

I'm afraid I'm not sure what it is that you're trying to accomplish, could you explain a little more in depth?

You see, this is what I want to do, and I can simply do it by double clicking the note I want to modify, but when I select more notes and double-click.. the 'Time' proprietes are not editable, so that I can't modify all the notes' duration at the same time, it can be done by clciking at the end of one note and dragging it, I know, but it's not that accurate

Ah, so the accuracy is what you want, I'm not sure what you need to be that precise for but what you could do is make a new note the right length individually, line up its start with the beginning of one of the grouped notes, then turn snap off, zoom in and stretch all the notes while looking at the note close to the timed one and holding control to make minute adjustments to line it up. So far as I know that's about as easy as it's going to get. You could also just copy the note that's the right length and rewrite your passage by copying and pasting, but that would take a while.