Steam Black Friday sales

Kenogu Labz

I tried Alpha Protocol for 1 hour, and hated it. It was kind of like Mass Effect, as if a prototype of it. The dialogue system was great from what little I could see of it, but the rest of the gameplay was unpolished, to put it that way.

KOTOR and the two Deus Ex games (oh wait, right, there's only one Deus Ex game) are nice to finally have bought though.

For anyone who hasn't picked up LeChuck's Revenge, I can tell you that it is definitely worth it. I haven't laughed so much playing a game in a long time.

If you haven't played the first, it'll be funnier if you play it first. Then you'll start catching the in-jokes.

Oh, and the soundtrack kicks some serious butt. Try listening to Largo LaGrande's theme without getting into the groove.

I tried Alpha Protocol for 1 hour, and hated it. It was kind of like Mass Effect, as if a prototype of it. The dialogue system was great from what little I could see of it, but the rest of the gameplay was unpolished, to put it that way.

The dialogue system and branching storyline is a LOT more indepth than Mass Effect though. I found the actual missions pretty bearable with a stealth-specced character, but yeah, still not amazing. Worth playing for the storyline/dialogue though.