Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer

The Dual Dragons

Hi guys. Got the PS3 game a week ago and I'm hooked on the multiplayer modes. Especially the Manhunt mode, I can't get enough. Has anyone else gotten the game yet? What do you think about it?

I mainly bought it for the story continuation and saw the online part of it as a small bonus, but it's absolutely brilliant!

If anyone wanna team up, let me know. I'm already at lvl 34.

I'm staying away from this until the Tunnel Glitch is dealt with. I hope that's soon. I'm playing AC2 right now, for the first time, and I can't wait to continue Ezio and Desmond's story.

What Tunnel Glitch? Never heard of it. I haven't experience many problems with the game myself. Just minor glitches that never bother me.

this game is addictive. I loved AC2 and this is basically more of the same, it's improved a lot, combat wise and they added the brotherhood summon assassin thing. Even though it is improved a lot, the only thing I wish they had bothered to change was the NPC dialog. Like when they see you doing crazy parkour, they repeat stuff from AC2. It's a tiny complaint for sure. I'm in sequence 7 in single player and I'm level 11 in multi (Xbox360 version). This is probably my game of the year and I wasn't even planning on buying it, but I'm glad it turned out so awesome. Multiplayer is full of awesome "holy shit" moments. This one time I was trying to blend in so I went to sit on a bench and just hangout and wait for my target to walk by, there was one other person on the bench. I sit there for about a minute and then the NPC next to me gets up to walk off and stabs me in the face, it wasn't an NPC after all. Brilliant!