EastWest B1G1 Free Includes UPGRADES, EXPANSIONS

Souliarc

O hai.

I've had StormDrum 2 and Symphonic Orchestra Gold Complete on my shopping cart for a while, but I just went back to check pricing (payday today) only to find out that EWSO Gold was FREE! Yayyyy!!! I don't think with the normal B1G1 offers they have that they include upgrades and expansions so I thought it generously relevant to share it with you, my friends!

http://www.soundsonline.com/home.php

And be sure to add the Nomad Factory British Bundle offer ($15) because for some reason it made shipping ($30 or so dollars) free. Do the math :P

Basically, my original order of $340 went down to $200. Roger THAT.

Sounds pretty darn neato- I picked up the silver edition when they were offering it free roughly a year ago.

Hmm...

Could you clarify?

I see that EWQLS is offering a buy one, get one free deal- is that the free you're talking about? Or is it free in and of itself? 'Cuz I'm not seeing it.

Still, this is a pretty darn good deal, and those with cash should not pass it up!

Hmm...

Could you clarify?

I see that EWQLS is offering a buy one, get one free deal- is that the free you're talking about? Or is it free in and of itself? 'Cuz I'm not seeing it.

Heh, sorry. My excitement was clouding my clarity X)

In that first dropdown menu, I have [stormdrum to SD2 (Upgrade)] chosen and in the second one (the free one) it gives several options, for which I choose [Gold NI to Gold PLAY (Upgrade)]. Of course, the free one must be of equal or lesser value.

So for you, if you have some other product that you want to purchase/upgrade, choose it in the left and depending on if you have the original silver or silver + pro xp or silver PLAY (and appropriately priced first product), you'll choose Silver NI to Silver PLAY or Silver PLAY to Gold PLAY or Silver NI to Gold PLAY. Not sure if those are respective or not, but you get the gist.

Hope that helps!

They usually have crazy christmas sales, I think it already started, and it will end 31 december. Could always be wrong.

Yup, it has begun and ends on the 31st.

Got mine in yesterday. Besides the discs themselves, I always chuckle at the otherwise huge void inside the huge boxes.

My only complaint is that while EWQLSO PLAY edition bundles Gold + Gold XP, SD2 doesn't includes any of the original sounds from SD1. Even if you want to get the SD2 Pro expansion, it doesn't include the awesome drum kits. Since my main goal for getting these was because I lost my original discs between moving (stupid, I know), and they DON'T supply replacement discs any more for any libraries other than PLAY edition ones, my previous $400 original StormDrum purchase is completely gone.

Anybody willing to sell their original StormDrum library for a good price :)

Got mine in yesterday. Besides the discs themselves, I always chuckle at the otherwise huge void inside the huge boxes.

My only complaint is that while EWQLSO PLAY edition bundles Gold + Gold XP, SD2 doesn't includes any of the original sounds from SD1. Even if you want to get the SD2 Pro expansion, it doesn't include the awesome drum kits. Since my main goal for getting these was because I lost my original discs between moving (stupid, I know), and they DON'T supply replacement discs any more for any libraries other than PLAY edition ones, my previous $400 original StormDrum purchase is completely gone.

Anybody willing to sell their original StormDrum library for a good price :)

You still have your serial number, right? I could burn you the DVD content, and your serial number should be kept with your NI user account. Let me know.

Naw but if I really tried I could dig up some very helpful links for you :P

Why, when you've got such good friends as theeeeeese v v v v XD

You still have your serial number, right? I could burn you the DVD content, and your serial number should be kept with your NI user account. Let me know.

I could KISS you Jimmy! But I won't, cause that's out of line. Maybe... on the cheek? Nah.

I didn't even think of that... seeing as how I know NO one around Louisville that would own such a thing (thank God for OCR), but YES, my serial numbers are kept on NI's site. I will compensate you fairly for materials and trouble alone!

PM'ing you my address now.