OCR01272 - Donkey Kong Country "Thrash the Plank"

djpretzel

looks like i weren't the only one liqour'd up last night. nice write-up dave.

this song is pretty cool. what with the guitars and the awesome 3 note solo in the middle (i'm just fuckin with ya snappleman). good guitar playing, excellent mastering and such, and such. you can download it now. i'm through.

i need to sober up a bit more before i do any more reviews

This Kong in Concert has really proved to be a worthy Music Project. This great (and one of the best) tracks from the project really does a great job of rockin out!

The review has very good points about the cleanliness of the song and its high amounts of energy. This is a great edtition to anyones music collection. Wonderful Work!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I don´t know what´s the best with this remix. Is it the guitars that totally kicks ass doing solos non-stop during the whole mix, or is it the drums that´s one of the best I´ve ever heard? Decisions, decisions, and.........oh, yeah, decisions. Let´s just say they´re both equal.

Another good thing is that this mix almost never do the same thing twice, its always trying new things so that we don´t, no, CANNOT become bored. Those pauses at 1:32 were great dude! Those who likes the arts of Rock´n Roll better download this, it´s a blast.

For those who wonders why this mix have a piano intro, this remix is combined with Dhsu´s "Pirate Prelude" in the Kong Concert, so those who want the complete track better go there.

Shazaam. That's how this mix was made from scratch. Finally, a mixer that realizes that DKC was about the drums, and K.Rool was about the rock. The awsome guitar phrases throughout the mix was downright hard and the drums were non-stop. I only wish that there would have been a stronger or louder, something to catch the attention of the listener in the beginning so as to almost force them to listen to the whole thing. Otherwise, a rockin' mix that is a must for any person, no matter what your style of rock.

Final Grade: 9 out of 10

• 3 months later...

thissssssss is one of the few songs that made my mouth hit the floor in amazment,i remember the orginal clear as a bell it was fav song, and this is brillaint and beyond.

the orginal was drums, andn guitars, u really hit it head on with full force - 10/10 hand down

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01272 - Donkey Kong Country "Thrash the Plank"