Burning Red Sky

jabond23

Here's a new Manowar type track i wrote entitled Burning Sky. I hope its kinda catchy. I played the guitars in drop C. I'm also looking for anyone who wants to add some vocals to it. Any particular style will do, although i would love some suggestions. I should probably post this also in the Collab forums for that. :D

Let me know what ya think!

stats.png

Good as always!! I don't like much rhythm guitar distortion. To much in mid freq, but its personal. And this track not so interesting.. Sorry! But it may be changed if you find vocalist. Cause instrumental tooo empty for me. Yea! I know! My tracks more empty sometimes:mrgreen:

After all this mix is clean and perfect in sound! As always. But you may change drums samples, to make them more live.

And one thing. Do you have any lyrics? Or at least vocal melody? Cause I can try. But you better find someone like Cyril for this track, I think.

• 2 weeks later...
Good as always!! I don't like much rhythm guitar distortion. To much in mid freq, but its personal. And this track not so interesting.. Sorry! But it may be changed if you find vocalist. Cause instrumental tooo empty for me. Yea! I know! My tracks more empty sometimes:mrgreen:

After all this mix is clean and perfect in sound! As always. But you may change drums samples, to make them more live.

And one thing. Do you have any lyrics? Or at least vocal melody? Cause I can try. But you better find someone like Cyril for this track, I think.

Yeah, that's why i added the other instruments, to help bring all the frequencies out in the song. And, your absolutely right about this song needing a vocalist. With some voxage going on on here, i think it'll really help bring out the true nature of the song i was going for. I wrote with lyrics in mind. :D