GROUP BUY: Impact Soundworks up to 60% off! Epic metals, guitars, ethnic instruments, drums + more!

zircon

Welcome to the first official Impact Soundworks Group Buy! Through January 1st, 2011 you can get our ENTIRE collection of high-end sample libraries, OR individual libraries for anywhere from 21% to 60% off. We've never discounted our instruments this much before, and won't be doing anything like this again for a LONG time. This group buy includes the following libraries (click on each for more info):

Impact: Steel - Cinematic Metallic Percussion

Sitar Nation: Classical Instruments of India

Groove Bias: Vintage Drum Sounds

Shreddage: Electric Rhythm Guitar

Koto Nation: Classical Instruments of Japan

Acoustic Revolutions vol. 1: Adult Contemporary Guitar Loops

If you already have some of our libraries, you can also get individual libraries with the group buy discount, as opposed to the whole catalog. Everyone's a winner! You can look at the breakdown of participants to discount level below. The current discount level is bolded.

0-14 people: 21% off your selection.

15-29 people: 33% off your selection.

30-49 people: 44% off your selection.

50-99 people: 50% off your selection.

100+ people: 60% off your selection!

Current Participant Count: 81 (50% off)

To participate, just go to the following link:

http://www.impactsoundworks.com/group-buy/

Remember, once this sale is over… it's over, and it won't be back. So tell your friends, tell your neighbors, post on Facebook and Twitter, and get the word out to get the lowest price on these critically-acclaimed instruments!

As always, post here w/ questions or comments.

Happy holidays from ISW! :D

ps. We've also just launched our official Facebook page - check it out and "Like" us for the chance at winning our monthly drawing, where you can get all our libraries for free, as well as exclusive freebie downloads and news on upcoming sample packs!

UPDATE! Many customers have asked us if we can open this up to individual products, and we hear that loud and clear. So, we've done just that.

The group buy is now open to INDIVIDUAL LIBRARIES! Anyone getting these individual collections WILL contribute to the discount total, so if the discount level is at 50%, you will get 50% off whatever your order is - whether it's just one product, or all six.

So, this means the starting prices (at our 21% discount level) are now as follows:

Koto Nation: $79

Sitar Nation: $79

Groove Bias: $63

Impact: Steel: $47

And they only get lower from here.

http://www.impactsoundworks.com/group-buy/ has been updated with a drop-down menu for these individual libraries.

Enjoy! :D

I wanted to chime in and say that if I hadn't just spent money upgrading other sample libraries and needing to get new tires on my car, I would be so on top of this in a split second. Like a 1/10th of a second or faster. Definitely faster.

Just listening to the demo's, they sound flippin fantastic! This is such a steal to have such quality at that price (even full price). I much desire to have these libraries in my arsenal, and I will soon enough. I can't commit right now, but they will be the next music purchase I make.