Steam Treasure Hunt

twilightsquid

At least some of you can have the "pleasure" of dealing withe the bonus mode.

I suck so bad I can't even get past the boss of the granule extractor.

(Little advice plz?)

Use your gun whenever you get it, and don't ever hold left click for long on a boss. Only use the vacuum to quickly eat shards, or position the ball. Don't multi-ball on bosses.

Edit: If you use the gun at the start of a life, the ball won't come out until it's over -- this allows you to concentrate fully on firing.

Also, I've gotten the chest for Shatter! Woot. Also, $2.50 for a decent netbook game is a pretty sweet deal.

Yep. And i'll tell you what. That got me JACKED to buy homefront. I've been looking for a modern setting FPS that was actually GOOD. This is looking like it.

I wanted Deus Ex already because i love that series and its been too goddamned long.

I just saw the 40k trailer for space marine...and god was i worried about that game. Being a 40k player and knowing the lore knowing the game as i do i was scared as hell that after the warhammer MMO this could go to shit. No longer. If anything that game showed me EXACTLY what i wanted to see.

And the portal 2 co-op trailer!? THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOWN DURING THE VGA'S!

May they live up to the trailers.

Don't worry Cinderwild. I was pretty bad at it when I started too. (still am but that's neither here nor there:wink:)

My advice is to use a game pad if you've got one and just keep at it, the unlocks you get as you progress do help a lot, and if a song is giving you too much trouble try another.

To be honest I only just did it today by using the album that comes with the game.