News from the VGA's

Hyperion5182

the ssx teaser was disapointing in that it didn't show anything. Wasn't the name for it the one that they copyrighted like 8 months ago? Uncharted 3 looks cool. I got really excited when Nathan Fillion started talking about Halo because I thought they might be announcing something new Halo related, but it was just some stupid violin music video tribute thing. Some lady called Ezio "easy-o" it made me sad. All those celebrities look so very awkward, females especially.

the ssx teaser was disapointing in that it didn't show anything. Wasn't the name for it the one that they copyrighted like 8 months ago? Uncharted 3 looks cool. I got really excited when Nathan Fillion started talking about Halo because I thought they might be announcing something new Halo related, but it was just some stupid violin music video tribute thing. Some lady called Ezio "easy-o" it made me sad. All those celebrities look so very awkward, females especially.

The announcements were the only thing i cared about. After Harris somehow beat Sheen for Voice acting the rest of the night was a joke to me. The part that sucked was the lack of valve announcement. Which means they still have two big hammers to drop over the next 9-10 months...

The announcements were the only thing i cared about. After Harris somehow beat Sheen for Voice acting the rest of the night was a joke to me. The part that sucked was the lack of valve announcement. Which means they still have two big hammers to drop over the next 9-10 months...

haha, I forgot about that. Didn't Valve promise 3 big announcements? I don't really remember what the first one even was, does anyone have a recap? (Sorry about the semi-thread derail) :P

haha, I forgot about that. Didn't Valve promise 3 big announcements? I don't really remember what the first one even was, does anyone have a recap? (Sorry about the semi-thread derail) :P

First one is Portal 2 which made a trailer at this sham.

I was hoping they'd use tonight as their second. They may be waiting for the new year or even later for the other two now.