Zelda: LttP: Lost Woods Impressionist Piano Piece

docnano

Likewise, man. If we found a place where our sounds mesh well, the result could be mind-blowing, or at the very least interesting. :smile:

Oh yeah, I forget. My acoustic jazzy stuff hasn't hit OCR yet. It will, our sounds would mesh well... ^^

Anyway dude, good luck. You're a shining example of all that makes the WIP forum good.

Hello!

I've been away from the forums for a bit (actually a really long time) but browsing through I came across this and absolutely loved it. Near the beginning there were some phrases that I felt were a bit messy, but I'm a pianist so I'm picky about that kind of thing.

The arrangement itself is beautiful though, and I love how delicately and tastefully you treated the source material. This is one of the more musically sensitive mixes I've heard on here, so you should definitely feel proud of it.

Thank you for sharing and best of luck if you submit! :)

Near the beginning there were some phrases that I felt were a bit messy, but I'm a pianist so I'm picky about that kind of thing.

Yeah, I cleaned up the playing a bit for the final submission, but it's still far from perfect. :-\ I definitely didn't want to doctor up the midi, so this is where my technique is at the moment. Thanks for listening!

I could totally create sheets for this if you want to send the midi my way.

Good luck on the sub (not like any luck is needed, though)!

Thanks, Swann. I'd be happy to send you the midi right now, but I'm a little afraid of how some of the runs will look! Let me know if you want to try now, otherwise I'll try to clean up the midi to reflect the "intended" note values and order.