OCR Killling Floor Server

FireSlash

I've made some updates to the server.

More specifically... there's now more than one server:

#1: kf.ocrtf2.com:7707 / 206.217.135.90:7707 / 206.217.135.90:25882 (Steam)

#2: kf2.ocrtf2.com:7707 / 206.217.135.93:7707 / 206.217.135.93:25882 (Steam)

The second server may be locked down with a password at times in order to host private games.

Note: The domain name kf2.ocrtf2.com was just added and will take a few hours before it actually appears in DNS.

The two servers share reserve slot lists, which is why #1 was going up and down repeatedly... I was testing changes to the reserve slot system.

Killing Floor is on sale again today for $4.99 standalone, $6.99 with all the character packs. Additionally, the character packs are being sold for $0.50 each today.

Additionally, it looks like there may be issues with the reserved slots not being properly shared between the two servers. I'll have to look into this. I think it loads the reserved slots just once when the server starts rather than refreshing on map changes. This can be controlled provided we only add them through one server's interface.

Side note: I may install the "Can't block players between rounds" addon, due to someone who was griefing players yesterday.

was that me?

i wasn't griefing I promise!

my key binds got messed up and there was no more button for "shoot" or "pause" so I couldn't shoot OR pause the game to fix the keybinds

No, there was someone doing it intentionally yesterday... I got contacted by a player currently on the server and banned the person.

Given the number of people who picked the game up over the holiday sales, would there be interest in getting a bunch of people together, and going over the 6 man limit on the server, and get all of us together for a night to fool around?

I played on a 32 man server back on my first test run of KF and it was fun, even if perks were disabled.

What do people think?

Also, thanks to everyone who helped me get the last achieve i needed for the Evil Santa. I managed to get it tonight at about 12:15......

Given the number of people who picked the game up over the holiday sales, would there be interest in getting a bunch of people together, and going over the 6 man limit on the server, and get all of us together for a night to fool around?

I played on a 32 man server back on my first test run of KF and it was fun, even if perks were disabled.

What do people think?

Also, thanks to everyone who helped me get the last achieve i needed for the Evil Santa. I managed to get it tonight at about 12:15......

I like perks. :/

A required update for Killing Floor has just been released. You will need to update your servers in order to remain compatible with clients. This update turns off the Christmas mode and fixes some exploits on a few official maps.

Installed on #1 and #2, servers have been restarted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...