FL Studio Group Buy promotion

Speeeven

• 3 weeks later...
Crappy DAWs have crappy default plugins. :-D

So crappy default plug ins belong to crappy DAWs.

That means Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, FL Studio, Reason, REAPER, Garageband, Sonar, Finale, ACID Pro, and Sibelius are all crappy DAWs. :P

Sure they might have great plugins, but according to your logic, if it has just one crappy plug in, it's a crappy DAW.

Didn't you just make this joke on other thread :tomatoface:

If I did, then it was unintentional :mrgreen:

Who cares if a daw has useless plugins. The most important thing is the work flow (how much you like making music in it). If you have all these shnazzy plugins but working in your DAW feels like running up a hill wearing rollerblades, then what's the point? (Not going to name my example, since it would only start flaming).

The best plugins usually doesn't come with your DAW, you buy them to complement it.

I didn't realize how awful Slayer really was (even with extra soft amps) until I started using Shreddage last night (thanks Zircon). $50 of mega awesomeness if you use Kontakt.

Almost every generator/sample can be crappy if you don't know how to use it. FL Studio has some wonderful tools like Wave Candy, numerous effects, and the easiest to use sequencer and automation tool I've ever seen. I quit using Cubase and Reason since I just couldn't get work done very quickly (not to mention Reason's drum samples are processed to death and hardly usable in a real mix; I also hate not being able to use VSTi's).