Humble Bundle Indie Pack

Unstable Hamster

Hey, I really don't know if this news has gotten around much, but I wanted to let everyone know about the Humble Bundle Pack.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

It's a deal they have going on right now, which will last about one more day. You can get five indie games (Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos, and Revenge of the Titans.) All of these are very great games, and now you have the ability to get a Key that can apply to Steam (two of the games are not on steam yet, but once they come out on steam, it will be automatically added to your account.)

This is a great deal because you get to name your price! Also, the money can go where you want it to go. If you want it to go to charity, the people who made the games, or to the guys who came up with the bundle, feel free to distribute it as you wish, I wasn't able to provide a whole lot honestly, but I felt it was a great deal and a great way to support them.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the games are DRM free and they have a version for every OS, even Linux.

Guys all of these games are incredible. All of them. Even if you only pay $5 ($1 for each game), get this. Preferably you'd pay more for, you know, charity and everything, but as a game pack alone, this is at least as good (in my opinion way better) than any pack on sale through Steam right now.

BONUS: I woke up this morning to find all the games from the first Humble Indie Bundle in my inbox. Hella sweet.

I was a huge supporter of the idea when the first bundle came out, and even though World of Goo is the only game that runs perfectly on this old computer, I'm still glad I bought the bundle. If you haven't bought this great collection of games yet, there's totally no reason not to. DRM-free, some of the games have soundtracks included, some of the games have source codes included, PC, Mac, Linux, AND Steam links on top of all that...get it.

The really great thing about this is that they have now made the Humble Indie Bundle #1 available again as well as long as you pay more than the average donation price (which is of course, rising the longer this goes on). But hey, you shouldn't mind paying the $7.57+ that will require at the moment, hell, just put down an even $10 and help yourself to some awesome indie games, which you can then flag on Steam!

Having missed out on the first bundle which my roommate recently told me about, I was really excited for the chance to get it this time around, being able to flag the games on Steam (which was only recently implemented) is a major plus as well. As for bundle #2, I already had Braid and Machinarium, which are both spectacular games, but I was happy to buy the second bundle both to give a little more money to the developers, and of course, to unlock the first bundle.

The really great thing about this is that they have now made the Humble Indie Bundle #1 available again as well as long as you pay more than the average donation price (which is of course, rising the longer this goes on). But hey, you shouldn't mind paying the $7.57+ that will require at the moment, hell, just put down an even $10 and help yourself to some awesome indie games, which you can then flag on Steam!

I only had Braid, now I have'em all. Sweet deal for $10 (what I chipped in, of course)