Live Performers offer and request thread

I play guitar.

Mainly I do metal, but (hopefully) can do other styles as well.

I've played guitar for almost a year now, and can do

sweeps, mid-fast melodies, back guitars etc.

My guitar is ESP KH-202 and for sounds, I use

Guitar Rig.

My stuff for recording isn't the best, but I can get

a reasonable quality out. Clean, non-distorted sounds

are pretty hard to make, but I can try those too.

Just PM me and we'll discuss about it :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:arrow: 9 years of violin experience.

:arrow: 5 years of clarinet experience.

:arrow: 4 years of piano experience.

:arrow: 1.5 years of bassoon experience.

I offer these skills, and I have a violin, clarinet, and a piano and a keyboard.

I currently don't have a real mic, (I have one, I'm not sure how good it is, people tell me its good). But one recommended to record a violin should cover the main instruments i offer.

Ok, I've been trying to get ahold of a female vocalist since christmas, and everyone's crapped out on me so far...so...here goes my plea to the forums.

I've got an original song I've been writing, and I need a girl who can sing the harmony. (I'll be singing the melody myself)

So, if you can open your mouth and make notes that don't suck come out, and you're a girl, your help would be much appreciated.

Rather than post a link to the song or something, I'll just provide my e-mail.

hatebunny@gmail.com and you can e-mail me if you're interested, or PM me on here. I'd link to the song, but I don't really feel like having people listen to it if they're not willing to commit to working with me on it.

Once you get in contact with me, I'll send you the necessary files (lyrics, song, parts, etc) to see what you can do with it. If you haven't got any recording software, but do have a microphone, I can probably pull some strings in that department too. Don't worry about how crappy your setup is either. As long as I can hear it and understand it, It's worth a try. I'm pretty good with sound editing/engineering already, so no worries about background noise or things like that.

The mood is pretty melancholy, and the words are pretty similar, so...if it sounds like your cup of tea, go for it. You'll get a happy little credit beside my name on my website, and...that's about it really...other than the glory of being in a song that someone else wrote. wee.

So, PM me or email me. I'm always open. feel free to sign me up for spam, I don't really care.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for male and female vocalists. Requirements include at least a DECENT recording setup (minimal fuzz/hiss) - no mastering software or anything. Female vocalists can be alto or soprano, preferably with a solid amount of experience, familiar with vocals used in electronic music (trance, dance, big beat, etc). Male vocalists have the same requirements; the voice timbre should be rough, edgy, deeper.

Check out Legion of Boom or Tweekend by The Crystal Method for examples of the types of vocals I'm looking for.

I'm willing to shell out a reasonable sum of money if someone is able to help me out here.

I'm looking for male and female vocalists. Requirements include at least a DECENT recording setup (minimal fuzz/hiss) - no mastering software or anything. Female vocalists can be alto or soprano, preferably with a solid amount of experience, familiar with vocals used in electronic music (trance, dance, big beat, etc). Male vocalists have the same requirements; the voice timbre should be rough, edgy, deeper.

Check out Legion of Boom or Tweekend by The Crystal Method for examples of the types of vocals I'm looking for.

I'm willing to shell out a reasonable sum of money if someone is able to help me out here.

I could give it a shot, but I'm probably not what you're looking for.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm doing a remix of the Titania boss song from Star Fox, and I need - pause for effect - somebody willing to sing and just a little bit of screaming. I seriously tried screaming myself, and I just don't have the voice for it. If anyone is interested, shoot me a message on here. Thanks.

-T

I would like to find somebody who can play the Ocarina well with a good recording setup, and who also has some free time on their hands in the coming months.

I can't really divulge what this is all for at the moment, considering the nature of the subject, but for whoever volunteers themselves, I promise it will be worth it. WELL worth it.

~.C.S.~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm working on a death metal remix of a song from Clive Barker's Undying, and frankly I don't have the voice for the kind of brutal vocals I have in mind. If you can do vox in the style of Pestilence (old or new, doesn't matter), Morbid Angel or the like (no "nu-metal," please...must be brutal grindcore), PM me. Thanks in advance. If you have a real bass and can play it, that's a bonus. My pitch-transposed guitar isn't quite right. :)

Scratchpad (EVERYTHING will be changed, especially the shitty piano sample):

http://www.neutronstar.org/music/undying_v0.1.mp3

Edit: grammer iz hard

-steve

I'm offering my services to everyone:

:arrow: 4 years on Electric Bass

:arrow: 3 years on Acoustic and Electric Guitars

:arrow: Can read notation and tab for both + good ear training

Here are some samples:

(Note: they are normalized, but not EQ'd)

Acoustic Samples

Electric Samples

All of these are just demos...so they're just "one shot deals"...when i made a mistake i just kept going, on a real track i wouldn't. IM me at BGuitar926 if you need me.

We'll I've think I've got the right place to be posting this, hopefully anyway.

So I was thinking about doing a collab with me as the lyricist and one of you talented remixers out there doing the remix.

Well I've got an example of what I can do here, but sadly for the moment no mic to record my voice.

One Last Chance,

One Last Hero,

Let's start this trance,

From the Sector 7 Burrow.

Tryin' to earn a dollar,

Workin' as a Soldier without Cause,

My Past strangles me like a collar,

Trying to regain what I've lost.

One Last Chance,

One last Hero.

This was just like in 5 minutes of posting in a thread in unmod.