Live Performers offer and request thread

SERVICES OFFERED: Flute playing

SPECIFICS: 2 weeks in advance notice to when you need it by. Will do as quick as possible

LEVEL: I'm pretty good :)Give it to me and I'll do my best.

EQUIPMENT: pretty good. 2 mics, mixer, etc.

FEE: NONE! Someone to teach me to use FL better than I can...

METHOD: just pm me. Sheet music is nice, but I can do by ear if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, i'm going to need a live violinist to play a few parts for Hidden Palace, for the S3&K Project (Project Chaos). The parts I need played aren't particularly hard at all, and both of them are around 10-15 seconds long. I don't need a master violinist or anything, but the parts do need to be played well, and if you don't have the worlds best mic setup either thats okay....even though one of the parts is a solo, there's plenty going on in the music so no noise or anything should be too exposed.

Here's one of the pieces. The other is very similar.

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1034167/0/nouser_1034/T0_-1_1034167.JPG

I can post the music soon. PM, Email, message me or whatever you'd like if you're interested!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I just got a new performance synth, so Im currently available to play keyboard (Jazz/Funk/Rock/Electronica)

I can play by ear, and I can more than adequately record the performance.

For reference the synth is a Yamaha S90 ES

Its got some GREAT keyboard capabilities (Clavi, Wurlitzer, EP, Piano, Rhodes), and some of the most believable piano I have ever heard out of a performance stage keyboard.

Added to that is some very thick heavy bass and lots of way wierd SFX and Melodic SFX and electronica patches.

If you have an arrangment in mind, Ill talk to you about it and see if we can work something out together.

But I would LOVE to get some dedicated playing time on this towards some sort of end result.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I need some performers for an audition piece for cross-tranfering into the sound engineering program. Since I'm not too familiar with the repitoire these days, I'll probably just write something to accomadate any of those who are willing to participate. PM me if you are interested - thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

I'm a singer looking to do some work with people on remixes, since all of my remixes seem to come out bad.. but I really like singing, and I'm good at it (I'm told; not just basing my opinion on extreme egotism). I just don't have the knack for creation.

Anyhow, I'm classically trained (2 years), with about 6 years of choir under my belt (part of that being in one of the best high school music programs in Michigan). I sing bass and baritone, and I've got a few tenor notes if they're needed. I sing in a lot of styles, so just ask. Only thing I'm not too good at is rocking out; my voice was never fit to rock. =\

I'll edit this post soon with some samples.

• 3 weeks later...

HELP WANTED

I really really really really would like an electric guitarist. An air guitar solo guitarist to be a bit more specific. You don't have to play really fast or make something extremely complicated (though it would be cool if you can).

I need no more then 2 minutes of solo work. I've pretty much 'made' the notation and such, I just need awesome sound and awesome guitar playing.

Anyone who is interested please PM me, please if possible include an example of what you can do and how long it will take for you to do it.

Thanks =)

I'm making an anime music chipdisk. If you don't know what a chipdisk is, it's a music disk with a bunch of chiptunes on it [in a music module format like .mod or .it].

Anyway, anyone able to work in any module format [.mod, .it, .s3m, .xm] is welcome. If you're interested, PM me.

My project is for Anime ReMix, and basically I am chipifying a multitude of opening themes from anime.

If you're interested in this TOTALLY ALREADY AWESOME PROJECT, please PM me.

• 5 weeks later...

I offer my voice and 5 years of choir experience and my own musical studies to OCRemixers.

I am a soprano and used to be much more Pop then anything, but I've evolved into something else that I wouldn't know what to call myself now. I guess I would be varied vocals because I can do quite a range from bass, melody, and soprano. I do have sound clips of my voice, but they aren't the best in the world due to my crappy recording equipment at home. If you want to give a listen I'm more then willing to let you hear what I have.

Samples I have:

Clean Lyrics to Devil's Never Cry

Nightwish's Sleeping Sun

Nightwish's Sleepwalker

Moonlight Shadow

Tsu Ba Sa (Opening to Lunar. I also had Luna's boatsong but I don't have a clue where that file went.)

Stray Child from .Hack//SIGN

Dreams Come True - English version

Hym of the Fayth from FF10

And I think that covers all the samples I would have avaliable aside from the songs I wrote lyrics to. Drop me a line if you need me.

If you want to hear some of the others I listed just ask. Keep in mind some of these recordings are fairly old and now I'm not even satisfied with how some of them sound. Here's the link to where I've uploaded the sound bits, hope it works.

http://www.putfile.com/lucreshia_cd

I do and I don't have the ability to get myself professional quality recorded. I could go to the school and see if there is any higher upper classmen who would like to do a little project like that. This is just a little extra piece of resource I have though and I just thought I'd put it out there.

Well there you go I edited my last post to have the link to where I've uploaded my sound clips. Crappy recording stuff doesn't do justice to my voice at all. It sounds way better, but that is what I get for using my Karaoke Revolution headset and my Windows Sound recorder. *rolls eyes*

Fishy the Electric guitarist at your service:

I can play pretty much anything you can throw at me. Years of being a Steve vai/joe satriani/dream theater fan have made sure of that.

I have very fine guitars which have that "plug in em and omg, suddenly your amp sounds nice!" quality to them aswell as lots of Line 6 modelling and recording equiptment.

To get a good idea of my abilities (and the sound quality i can get) see my FF7 birth of a god remix (make sure its the latest version) in the WIP section or e-mail for more samples.

Ok, i've been working on an FF7 remix but everyone tells me the same thing: guitars = awesome, drums = not.

I need someone, preferably a drummer, to help me out, or even better, record some live ones for me. I've also done a mix of the FF8 battle theme however this one would be a lot harder for live drums as the song is in 5/4, however, if you feel up to the challenge please PM me as its the only thing stopping me from submitting.

You get full credit for the drum parts when i submit, unless you can submit under two names in which case i'll be happy to split credit 50/50 for the whole thing :).

Ok, so I've been around here for a few years. I haven't really done much other than post some old WIPs and read the forums though. However, I think I'd like to try collabing with somebody and providing some male vocals.

I recorded something within 5 minutes to sort of allow you to gauge my vocal abilities. Most problems with this (and there are some) could be refined if I had worked on it more than a few minutes.

http://ralphis.unidoom.org/Ralphis%20-%20The%20Whole%20Doom%20World.mp3

So if you're interested please reply or contact me on AIM at Ralphis SFR6

Ok, i've been working on an FF7 remix but everyone tells me the same thing: guitars = awesome, drums = not.

I need someone, preferably a drummer, to help me out, or even better, record some live ones for me. I've also done a mix of the FF8 battle theme however this one would be a lot harder for live drums as the song is in 5/4, however, if you feel up to the challenge please PM me as its the only thing stopping me from submitting.

You get full credit for the drum parts when i submit, unless you can submit under two names in which case i'll be happy to split credit 50/50 for the whole thing :).

drumultima. nuff said.