Live Performers offer and request thread

I'm a baritone bordering on tenor. My vocal tone blends well with horns, strings, and the like.

When singing falsetto, I can also pull off a very convincing soprano when necessary. Sadly, there is no vocal clip of this feat as of yet (though if you'd like one for any reason, I'd be happy to comply).

But there is a recording of my masculine voice, and it's posted below for any who may be interested.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?pid=803507&T=3218

So, yeah, if anybody needs an operatic male voice, I'm a willing option.

• 2 weeks later...

I should probably post here, I seem to have missed this.

I'm offering vocals, around a mezzo soprano range, though I can go well into alto with little problems. The unfortunate thing is that I don't have the best equipment for recording, but as of next school year I should be able to get into the recording studio at my college.

I should mention, I'm really mostly a folk song-type singer, though I've dabbled in pop and techno styles. I'm always willing to try something new though.

Feel free to check out the stuff in my sig.

• 2 weeks later...

Most songs, sadly, lack voiceacting, or quality thereof.

I'm an actor, interested in doing voiceacting for song, movies and games. I feel this is a grand way to start out, and at the same time help out the music community I love.

As of right now, the only thing I won't do, is singing. That'll probably be the best for all of us

I have been actively engaged in amatuer acting for the last 7 years, usually doing at least 4 plays or musicals a year, and I have a lot of experience with many different kinds of acting, such as improvised ad-lib acting, musicals, plays, movies, within many different kinds of genres, such as comedy, tragedy, classic, absurd, sci-fi/dystopian, satire, etc., working with very different crews, from ages 10 to 60, and amounts of people ranging from 4 persons, to full-fledged with around 100 people involved, at many different locations, both interiors such as great theaters, trains, etc., and exteriors such as streets, and big outdoor stages.

I think that about covers it. Feel free to contact me(preferably via an Instant Messenger service) if you want some more information, or you're in need of voiceacting for a project.

• 2 weeks later...
NEEDED: Rappers

Seriously, I'm doing alot of hiphop stuff lately (both beats and lyrics) but I dont have a good mic, so cant record nicely. Sooo...I'm looking for 1-2 rappers, to do some recording for me, and preferably help me with lyrics/processing ideas too. PM me if your interested

Get this guy.

If someone is looking for a drummer, you can contact me, but i dont have the best quality equipment, and i have one way of putting myself on the computer, but it doesb't sound all that great. The only thing i can say is that i feel as though i do have some skill in the stlyes of blues, classic rock, and jazz. So if anyone needs a drummer, message me and we'll see what happens.

If someone is looking for a drummer, you can contact me, but i dont have the best quality equipment, and i have one way of putting myself on the computer, but it doesb't sound all that great. The only thing i can say is that i feel as though i do have some skill in the stlyes of blues, classic rock, and jazz. So if anyone needs a drummer, message me and we'll see what happens.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL

I'm here to offer a variety of performance for whoever needs it.

:arrow: I personally can do anything on saxophone (I've got a soprano, alto, tenor, baritone, and bass sax at my disposal). I can read just about anything you feed to me on paper or MIDI, i can lsiten and play out a solo on a different instrument if you recorded it and need it on a sax, and I can do improv over just about anything you've got. Understand - i was ranked first overall on alto and soprano sax for two years in the New York State School Music Association's ranking system for the allstate bands and stuff. trust me - i can handle anything you've got.

EDIT - sample available at www.soundclick.com/theprophetofmephisto. The song is called 'Legend of the Saxes'. There is also 'Canvas of Dreams'. Both of these songs are available at Veggiemix through my name there, 'The Prophet'.

:arrow: As well as this, i do bass guitar, string bass, some piano work, and some guitar work. I also sing anything from bass to tenor voice.

EDIT - now, I can do trumpet and trombone, some basic tuba.

EDIT 2 - add vocals in general, for male voice. I've got a pretty wide range. I recently acquired the equipment to record for voice, so add that in hurr.

EDIT 3 - Add in a little french horn, violin, clarinet, and flute. Hooray for instrumental teaching methods classes!

:arrow: I have a professional studio available for anyone who needs good recordings live of anything.

I've got a wide range of piano, vocal, and instrumental options available to me for anything needed. If you're an orchestral writer, there's a chance I can get the college orchestra or band to perform it and record it if it is good enough.

:arrow: I also do a wide range of effecting, remastering, etc. on Fruityloops. I've got available to me Reason, z3ta+, Acid...basically anything y'all need.

:arrow: I do a lot of composition too - if you're a performer and want a song in a certain style, i'll see what I can do for you.

EDIT3 - If you want examples of my composition, check out my soundclick site. its going to have the best showing of my talent, or check out my CD. both will have a good example of my compositional skills.

:arrow: I have several recordings showcasing different skills that I have that you can get from me if you ask. Just pm or im or email me and i'll get you mp3s.

The Prophet of Mephisto

I guess I don't really get it; you're actually offering all this - for nothing in return...? Or is there a hidden clause I did not see...?

I'm here to offer a variety of performance for whoever needs it.

:arrow: I personally can do anything on saxophone (I've got a soprano, alto, tenor, baritone, and bass sax at my disposal). I can read just about anything you feed to me on paper or MIDI, i can lsiten and play out a solo on a different instrument if you recorded it and need it on a sax, and I can do improv over just about anything you've got. Understand - i was ranked first overall on alto and soprano sax for two years in the New York State School Music Association's ranking system for the allstate bands and stuff. trust me - i can handle anything you've got.

EDIT - sample available at www.soundclick.com/theprophetofmephisto. The song is called 'Legend of the Saxes'. There is also 'Canvas of Dreams'. Both of these songs are available at Veggiemix through my name there, 'The Prophet'.

:arrow: As well as this, i do bass guitar, string bass, some piano work, and some guitar work. I also sing anything from bass to tenor voice.

EDIT - now, I can do trumpet and trombone, some basic tuba.

EDIT 2 - add vocals in general, for male voice. I've got a pretty wide range. I recently acquired the equipment to record for voice, so add that in hurr.

EDIT 3 - Add in a little french horn, violin, clarinet, and flute. Hooray for instrumental teaching methods classes!

:arrow: I have a professional studio available for anyone who needs good recordings live of anything.

I've got a wide range of piano, vocal, and instrumental options available to me for anything needed. If you're an orchestral writer, there's a chance I can get the college orchestra or band to perform it and record it if it is good enough.

:arrow: I also do a wide range of effecting, remastering, etc. on Fruityloops. I've got available to me Reason, z3ta+, Acid...basically anything y'all need.

:arrow: I do a lot of composition too - if you're a performer and want a song in a certain style, i'll see what I can do for you.

EDIT3 - If you want examples of my composition, check out my soundclick site. its going to have the best showing of my talent, or check out my CD. both will have a good example of my compositional skills.

:arrow: I have several recordings showcasing different skills that I have that you can get from me if you ask. Just pm or im or email me and i'll get you mp3s.

The Prophet of Mephisto

I guess I don't really get it; you're actually offering all this - for nothing in return...? Or is there a hidden clause I did not see...?

Welcome to ocr :D

• 2 weeks later...

Electric guitarist here :D

Some recordings:

http://www.myspace.com/thealienparadox

I'm pretty versatile in all styles from rock, metal, jazz, blues, etc. I can also play bass, mandolin, acoustic guitar, and some minimal keyboard.

I can read music and all that pretty stuff and I specialize in solos. Not the "Yngwie consecutive 16th note triplets at 200BPM" type of solos, but more of the melodic stuff. Like Steve Vai. But, I know when the heck ot back off and let the song take its course.

And I love video game music.

^_^_^_^

• 1 month later...

...another electric guitarist here.

I'm working on a major in music with lots of professional and amature recording experience. I generally spend most of my time in the progressive, blues, and jazz idioms, but I dabble in all styles. If you need something really ripping, I can help with that as well.

I can offer myself as an acoustic guitarist and mandolin player, but as far as bass, nylon string, etc goes- I have to make arrangements to borrow equipment. I have a fair bit of classical training (approx grade 6-7, if you 're familiar with the Canadian conservatory), but if you want that kinda stuff I have to know well in advance. I have to grow and shape nails, borrow a nylon string, etc.

The video in my signature shows one dimension of my playing (technical...aka shred), coincidentally--it's what I do the least of! Just let me know what you need, and we can talk it over.

...another electric guitarist here.

I'm working on a major in music with lots of professional and amature recording experience. I generally spend most of my time in the progressive, blues, and jazz idioms, but I dabble in all styles. If you need something really ripping, I can help with that as well.

I can offer myself as an acoustic guitarist and mandolin player, but as far as bass, nylon string, etc goes- I have to make arrangements to borrow equipment. I have a fair bit of classical training (approx grade 6-7, if you 're familiar with the Canadian conservatory), but if you want that kinda stuff I have to know well in advance. I have to grow and shape nails, borrow a nylon string, etc.

The video in my signature shows one dimension of my playing (technical...aka shred), coincidentally--it's what I do the least of! Just let me know what you need, and we can talk it over.

where do you go to school?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm searching for een pianist who's interested in a R&B collaboration.

I wanna create some grown n' sexy typa stuff, with a super slick piano loop..

Who's interested?

To make sure my skills aren't 'that' crappy, check sum of my stuff here:

www.soundclick.com/toointegrated

and

www.soundclick.com/toointegratedbeatgroup

Hope to hear from you soon guys!

I plan on getting a much, MUCH better mic when I get some cash saved up (I only make $6.25/hr. ><) but...I can sing, kinda.. I can do soprano and alto.

http://www.sheezyart.com/view/870309/

http://www.sheezyart.com/view/905360/

I can learn songs pretty quickly and stuff, too. =3

My voice cuold use tons of improvement, I know, but..Offering my services. ^^

Hi, i'm actually on a song and need a singer. If you sing (relatively) well, and are willing to do a kickass song, then check this out:

:arrow:http://rapidshare.de/files/33336438/Prometheus_-_Life_Will_Teach_Us_Nothing_C.mp3.html (the song)

:arrow:http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2587500#2587500 (here's the thread)