Live Performers offer and request thread

Looking for someone to collab on some Street Fighter II songs. Some oneshot clips are here:

Trying to go for a Sinatra kind of vocal sound for Ryu's Ending. Didn't come out quite right, as my usual vocal style is screaming =/.

Did a little diddle on violin to give an idea of my sound if anyone wants some real violin work done on

Vega's Ending. Yes. I know it's slightly flat, but .. :/. Oneshot.

Oneshot.

Oneshot.

Um.. Balrog's Theme. I can NOT translate this into English without sounding outrageously corny :/.

Not that it's not corny in Japanese, but.. less so. :/

Anyways. Standard's not exactly professional on these because I just ripped them out one after another. B

I also want to do a Chester Bennington-style song for Gouki's mix.. slightly creepy, with random screaming :P.

If anyone wants to collab with me, get in touch. Cheers.

Hello.

I'm actually on a Techno-Orchestral-Rock project that has mantained me occupied for several weeks from now.

I'd be very interested in contacting any singer (Preferable female) that domains "Yemenite" style. (That kind of singing that we can hear in Gladiator OST, Star Wars Episode 3 OST, Troy OST, Minority Report OST,etc... Is some sort of arab chant(you can hear it at mosques too))

If somebody's interested, please send me a message.

:-)

I am looking for a live guitarest who can and wants to give this a try:

http://malletman.home.bresnan.net/music/works%20in%20progress%20(or%20lack%20thereof)/You_and_What_OTHER_Army.mp3

As you can tell, my synth guitar sounds like someone screeching their nails on a chalkboard. I really need a live guitarist for this.

Please PM me if you want to give it a try.

If you want a copy of this file with the non-guitar instruments removed, or all of them but the drums removed, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Looking for someone to collab on some Street Fighter II songs. Some oneshot clips are here:

Trying to go for a Sinatra kind of vocal sound for Ryu's Ending. Didn't come out quite right, as my usual vocal style is screaming =/.

i can do it.

i am also offering my lead guitar skill to anyone that wants a solo - be it fast/ripping or smooth and sexy/jazzy.

Hey guys, glad someone thought up this topic. I want to play for you people.

I'm a percussionist. I play all aspects of percussion, including set. But the thing I specialize in is mallet percussion-- specifically mallet jazz. I've heard a good amount of vibraphone in mixes here that has been synth, and I always think to myself "well, I would've played vibes for him/her!" So uh, I recorded something for you guys really quick. Sorry the mic quality is so bad, I recorded this directly into my crappy computer mic XD. Also there's a lot of clipping, so that sucks too. If I play for you, it won't sound that bad- I could probably easily get my hands on a better mic. And sorry about the occasional bad note-- I'm in the process of revamping my technique. I've had some bad hand problems lately.

So take a listen! It's my audition, shall we say :D

http://drumultima.home.comcast.net/ocr.mp3

Also, if you wanna hear some other stuff by me, you can check out my group from high school at http://www.myspace.com/dtstrio . If that doesn't do it, check out some other stuff at http://drumultima.home.comcast.net/miscmusic.html . That may not be done uploading though depending on how fast you are.

Alright, hope you enjoy and consider me! :D

unlike gt, i DO use some mallet precussion in my mixes. i'll have to keep you in mind...

listening to the mp3.

haha, dude. don't set yourself up for another Magininja ;)

Hmm. Your recording quality blows chunks of holy hell, but since you go to Peabody (omg meetup), i assume you'll be able to find better recording stuffs...even, BORROW some from our beloved pixietricks ;)

I've got a mix i might want to talk to you about...your jazz vibes will come in handy (again, with better recordedness).

PS: stay away from singing. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Added to my earlier post:

I now play irish whistle and pan flute.

On pan flute, I'm not particularly good, but if you have simple stuff you want me to do I'll be happy to take a stab at it as long as it's in the key of G.

On Irish whistle, I'm reasonably good. My whistle is in D (high), but unlike the pan flute I can hit sharp notes on it, so if your stuff is in another key I may still be able to play it. I'll give pretty much anything a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I have a request for all the Acoustic Guitar players out here.. I make Hiphop/R&B beat mainly, and now I wanna make a nice slick R&B typa track but played by a live Guitar, so If anyone could help me, you would rock my day ALOT..

So if anyone can play a nice slick guitar line for me, Im gon' create a song in around 88 bpm if thats neccesary to know :? (cuzz after all its R&B :P )

Plzz respond if ya interested..

Thnx in advance :D

:arrow: I can pretty much play anything but if you want something done really good its my sax or singing.(any type of sax) or my wood flute and grand piano but mostly go with the sax. Also i have well defined editing skills so if anyone needs anything edited or needs looking over its with me.

:arrow: Requirements? dont really need them. i will pretty much take anything as long as its playable. I will contact you if i believe anything might need changing and such. But if you could it would be helpful if you could send sheet music and if not midi, then after that give me some idea of what it sounds like but for the most part just make it simple for me and it will get back to you faster.

e-mail- yomammasofat123@yahoo.com

aim- bfillybobjoe

• 2 weeks later...

I need a eukalele player (actually, any higher-pitched guitar-like intrument would work).

The part is pretty simple; just strummed chords to a celtic rythm.

EDIT: Any folky guitar-like instrument would probably work. Mandolin, bouzouki, etc. Higher would be better, but if you play a lower instrument, let me know as well.

I guess I'll probably end up just using my guitar capoed up into the higher range, but I'd prefer something more authentic.

I don't play clarinet, someone might want to edit that in the list.

My violin recording isn't too great, so if you want to use me for violin or strings, keep it simple.

I can do all sorts of bass, I have electric, electric fretless, and string bass. I can pluck or bow the string bass, and, depending on the piece, I can get into the cello rane, so maybe put me down for simple cello parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm needing some special vocals for my song , I just wanted to know if anyone could help it's not like you have to sing but only record your voice yelling "The Trumpet In My Head!", it should last 1.5 seconds. I would do it myself, but my voice isn't made for this hehe and I don't have a good mic. Any advice, and help would be helpful. If you know of other board where I could request them or if you have a friend...anything helps.

Thanks! :wink:

P.S.: if you have doubts, or want to talk to me, just post, pm me, or add me to your msn, the adress is in my profile.

• 2 weeks later...

Want a bassist? I have only bass guitars (acoustic and electric) and a 5-string.

I won't charge a fee yet... but that will change.

I also can play saxophone (alto) in any style.

If you need any mandolin parts to be played, I can cover that as well. Same for soprano recorder. Again no charge as of yet. I can do baritone/bass vocals as well, mostly rock sounding though.