OCR02148 - Mega Man & Bass "Treasure Hunter"

djpretzel

This is pretty good! While listening, I felt a sense of motivation throughout; additionally, the variety between each segment was quite gratifying.

The only thing I didn't care for was how the music seemed a bit "crowded" at times, with the background sound hindering the overall clarity in some areas. All things considered, I definitely like this song.

Some of the tastiest synth work I've heard from you, Will. Also, this is easily the farthest from your normal style that you've ever gone that I've heard, so great job ending the year on such i diverse note.

There's so much change in this song, so much delicious texture and overlapping of themes... people, listen to this 'losing' mix, 'cause it's a freakin' winner :)!!.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Megaman and Bass is so underloved that it hurts sometimes, but Willrock brought some serious justice to the sources in this ReMix, with some excellent synth work and first-rate electronica. And the production is unbelievable. If this was the ReMix that lost, I have got to hear the ReMix that won, but honestly, you just can't really lose when you sound this good.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02148 - Mega Man & Bass "Treasure Hunter"