Merry Christmas!

Bahamut

Thanks for being the first and best internet community I've ever joined. Merry Christmas all!

I echo this sentiment. Though my posting come and goes in spurts, and though after over six years I'm still very unknown, OCR is by far the most cohesive and self-sustaining communities I've joined. Many forums have come and gone for me over the years, but OCR is something else. ^_^

I'm especially happy that I managed to get just enough time off to fly home to be with my family for Christmas. Though my time in Portland is finite and due to end in just a hair over two months, I can't wait to get home for good.

I echo this sentiment. Though my posting come and goes in spurts, and though after over six years I'm still very unknown, OCR is by far the most cohesive and self-sustaining communities I've joined. Many forums have come and gone for me over the years, but OCR is something else. ^_^

I'm especially happy that I managed to get just enough time off to fly home to be with my family for Christmas. Though my time in Portland is finite and due to end in just a hair over two months, I can't wait to get home for good.

Portland is weird.

and just Oregon in general.

merry christmas

Portland is weird.

and just Oregon in general.

merry christmas

That it is, insane people on the trains, sun light is a rare commodity, and the very threat of an inch of snow is enough to frighten the locals into dawning their tirechains.

Also, I don't see any Christmas fallout threads, so I'll start here:

Prime gift this year (mostly because I had to fly in and thus can't drive a lot of stuff) was a Kindle 3 and a nice case, i also got a blender, but left that at home. I'll retrieve it when I move back to Utah in February.