OCR02155 - Mega Man 9 "Daft Drafts"

djpretzel

It always makes me happy as shit to hear vocoding and such in posted remixes. I just love it too damn much :lmassoff:.

Smooth and admittedly a bit too laid back arrangement-wise, imho, it nonetheless is a great final post on here, brought to us by none other than Zircon from none other than the OMGAWSM GRMRB. Considering Willrock and Zircon's track are probably just the first two of many track to be posted, and that GMRB is surely in the pipes when it comes to postable music, AND the MMX album will be finished and posted soon... well, just THINKING about 2011 is making me a very happy person. Hope to see y'all there! :grin:

Love it. Excellent stuff as usual. Very Daft Punk-esque indeed. I've secretly always wanted a remixer to tackle any game music track and go all Daft Punk on it, so congrats on being the first to do so. Tornado Man is an unusual pick for this experiment, but you managed to make it work overall. I recognize parts of the beginning of the original track here, but I'm not familiar with Cold Man's track at all. Either way, not questioning the usage of the source since you've broken it down in the decisions thread, but I personally would've love more Tornado Man since it's such a cool and catchy track.

Next time, bring Jillian in to do some back-up vocoded vocals or something. That would kick ass!

(Pssst, Jill...encourage him to sing more no matter what. His voice can't be that bad)

We all give a huge thanks for the founding of this site. (*see my sig)

2010 may have been your best year, but I know things will get better. Thank you again for this awesome site and thanks to the REMIXERS that make this site one of my (our) few havens, and also I thank the rest of the folks behind the scenes that I don't know the names of! ;-) You ALL rock. Keep em coming!!!:pretzel:

We all give a huge thanks for the founding of this site. (*see my sig)

2010 may have been your best year, but I know things will get better. Thank you again for this awesome site and thanks to the REMIXERS that make this site one of my (our) few havens, and also I thank the rest of the folks behind the scenes that I don't know the names of! ;-) You ALL rock. Keep em coming!!!:pretzel:

lol no mention of this track or zircon anywhere in post

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This was my face upon hearing a track with JM-like funk and groove mixed with some vox: 8O. I heard the beat of Cold Man's stage and then the vox came up, and my god, it was glorious. Zircon's music is almost always ace, but it's ReMixes like this one that remind those with short-term memory just how damn good he is. Love the groovy beat to this. Great work Zircon.

• 2 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02155 - Mega Man 9 "Daft Drafts"