Jet Force Gemini

Doctordro

hi i'm pretty new to this site, but when i was searching through the music I noticed there are no reMixes from this game.

Jet Force Gemini is another classic from Rare on the N64, often overshadowed by the likes of Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and Banjo Kazooie. Like other rare games the music doesn't disappoint.

I would love to see someone reMix say... Eschebone, Rith Essa, Sekhmet battle cruiser, or Ichor military base. Actually i really wish someone would do Water Ruin... its one of the best water themes i've heard since Dire Dire Docks

I would do a reMix myself, but im not nearly as musically inclined as the remixers on this site. :wink:

Water Ruin was at the top of my list as well with the Abduction theme (beaming up in Mizar's Temple.)

Thanks for the advice. Here's a link for Water Ruin:

Sorry I cant find the abduction theme on Youtube but I think I know which one you are talking about.

and this guy on Youtube made a JFG guitar medley that sounds really good:

Thanks for the advice. Here's a link for Water Ruin:

Sorry I cant find the abduction theme on Youtube but I think I know which one you are talking about.

and this guy on Youtube made a JFG guitar medley that sounds really good:

Yeah, you won't find the Abduction theme on YouTube--the only way I could get it was to download the OST online.

Actually, JFG needs an album more than anything. Popular games that have great music and very few remixes (or in this case, none) are good candidates for their own albums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well bumped, sir. I listened to the soundtrack again yesterday, and there are a few very remixable sources in there, despite a lot of it being, as you say, more of a sweeping, atmospheric score.

The Main Title Theme, Floyd Race, Mizar's Palace, Space Travel and SS Anubis themes all have great potential. I'd have a go myself, but I'm really busy atm. Maybe soon :)

Well bumped, sir. I listened to the soundtrack again yesterday, and there are a few very remixable sources in there, despite a lot of it being, as you say, more of a sweeping, atmospheric score.

The Main Title Theme, Floyd Race, Mizar's Palace, Space Travel and SS Anubis themes all have great potential. I'd have a go myself, but I'm really busy atm. Maybe soon :)

"Water Ruin" is also a standout piece. I'm also a fan of "Rith Essa" personally. Heck.. the entire soundtrack is great. Makes me wish there was a OCR album of it so bad. In fact...

When I decided to organize my own Remix project, JFG was on my list of potential soundtracks. (I even made a mock up album cover for kicks) But since this was my first time doing anything music related, and I'm not a musician myself, I decided to start small and stated the Warcraft project.

Maybe when that starts to wind down and I get to know more remixers here, I can help lead the charge on JFG!

• 3 months later...

Man, SUCH a great OST. I've been planning on making a huge JFG remix, but I need better orchestral samples first... I want to do this thing SO bad. Once I come into some money... well, I'll probably pay rent. Once I can hold down a place to live and come into some money... well, I'll probably buy food. BUT, on the off chance that I can actually live AND have extra money lying around, I'll increase my sound library and give this thing a go. If someone beats me to the punch though, I won't be too upset.

pH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...