OCR02157 - Mass Effect "Uncharted Depths"

djpretzel

Love the track. Great piece to listen to while doing homework. Listening to it in depth, though, I am heavily reminded of two things: AnSo's ME2 remix "The Sound of the Galaxy" (I can't imagine why... :P) and Daft Punk's kick ass soundtrack to TRON: Legacy--I swear some of the background synth melodies are identical! Amazing work, Hy Bound. Keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i'm also an old sci-fi fan and that song feeling fit.

Same here, and I gotta agree that this remix conjures images (or rather sounds of) classic SciFi stuff from the 70s/80s.

Which fits right into the whole Mass Effect shebang, considering that the games take quite a few elements from that era, too.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

The atmospheric feeling in this ReMix is incredible. Honestly, I don't think I could say anything that hasn't been said already. This just feels like a song fit for out of this world exploration and has a few quirks in it that reminds me of TRON in the second half. It just draws you in and that's a feat sometimes with pieces like this one. Those whisperings in the background sealed the deal with me here. Nicely done.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02157 - Mass Effect "Uncharted Depths"