'Pixel Perfect EP' by halc (free music!)

halc

• 4 weeks later...

A little off-topic, but I had always assumed the "c" in "halc" was a hard "k" sound...it's nice to have the kana to set me straight (though I don't quite see why, based on its romanized counterpart, the vowel is elongated).

Anyway, I really enjoy your style and bought the ep. Great work, and always looking forward to your next posted mix! 8)

HALC HALK HALQUE

yes.... halque

See, that's what I thought, but that's not how it was translated to the Japanese (and I'm assuming there isn't any major error in the Japanization of the name).

Also, very off-topic, but just once I need to say how much I enjoy 'Anthem of a Misguided Youth.' Yeah. :nicework:

See, that's what I thought, but that's not how it was translated to the Japanese (and I'm assuming there isn't any major error in the Japanization of the name).

Also, very off-topic, but just once I need to say how much I enjoy 'Anthem of a Misguided Youth.' Yeah. :nicework:

his name is actually a shortened version of the word 'halcyon' which is pronounced hal-see-on

so yeah there you have it

and thanks, glad you liked it because I am not physically capable of making that type of music ever again

his name is actually a shortened version of the word 'halcyon' which is pronounced hal-see-on

so yeah there you have it

I'm so fucking sick of this story. I'm so sick of the OMG ITS HALK NOT WAT UR HALSEA LOL WAT, fad. It's not cool guys, now I'm tired of it. Look what you've driven me to. Look!!! I'm a shell of my former self, and I blame you all for it.

lol halk.

EDIT-

A little off-topic, but I had always assumed the "c" in "halc" was a hard "k" sound...it's nice to have the kana to set me straight (though I don't quite see why, based on its romanized counterpart, the vowel is elongated).

Haha, that was my doing. Ignore cththththththulu, it's hal-sea. And yeah, the kana is harushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii- pahaha, I dunno, I thought it sounded better with the long vowel sound. Please correct me if I'm wrong, my Japanese is bloody awful DOMOARIGATODOZOYOROSHIKUDESUNE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

HALC HALK HALQUE

yes.... halque

Antique Boutique Chiptique by halque

I'm so fucking sick of this story. I'm so sick of the OMG ITS HALK NOT WAT UR HALSEA LOL WAT, fad. It's not cool guys, now I'm tired of it. Look what you've driven me to. Look!!! I'm a shell of my former self, and I blame you all for it.

lol halk.

HALSEA IS EVOLVING! HALSEA EVOLVED INTO SEAKING FUCK YEAH!