Castle Crashers - Thieves Forest

Pyrohazard

the music from castle crashers all came from newgrounds.com's audio portal. some of the tracks were made specifically for castle crashers but some of the songs were already posted and just used in the game. i don't know if this has anything to do with it but it seems like those songs would break the rule "the song remixed must be an original composition from the game"

or thats why i haven't ever looked into remixing them. i might be wrong about the eligibility though

the music from castle crashers all came from newgrounds.com's audio portal. some of the tracks were made specifically for castle crashers but some of the songs were already posted and just used in the game. i don't know if this has anything to do with it but it seems like those songs would break the rule "the song remixed must be an original composition from the game"

or thats why i haven't ever looked into remixing them. i might be wrong about the eligibility though

I bet if you asked permission from the artist of the song then it wouldn't be breaking the rules.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree about their permissions, but one of the rules of ocr (to my understanding) is that the music remixed must have been originally composed for the game (tetris excluded) and a few of the CC songs were made as original pieces of music by newgrounds users before the game was made.