EmperorCharlemagne and many others collaborate on a large [free] VG-inspired Album

EC2151

feral-child.png

Click the image to take a listen.

23 tracks made by me, and some folks I know from various other forums. We're all music hobbyists, amateurs, or people of decent skill, all united by a love for the video-games musics.

My four tracks aren't particularly awe-inspiring, but I encourage you to take a listen to the whole thing. Some guys (like some pals of mine Jazzdance and TurnerZero) are pretty danged great in my opinion. But then again, what do I know?

Steve, the guy in charge of the Futures Passed forum/independent label, is a pretty cool guy, and likes getting lots of artists together to contribute music for projects like these. He's not a stickler about high-end production values -this is clear since he lets me be on his page with my horrible early works!-, but people often-times make some cool stuff for his page.

So like I said, if anyone wants to download or something, that'd be pretty sweet.