Why hasn't there been a Chrono Trigger or FFVI

TGON

First off, I mean FULL OST albums not like Chrono Symphonic which was just some themes not the whole thing.

So yeah, considering these are 2 of the most ReMixed OST's on the site why hasn't there been full albums of them yet?

Actually, you answered your own question there at the end - those have been so heavily remixed that there is less motivation to do a remix project for them. What more could a remix project offer that we haven't already seen? That's the question that has to constantly be asked of any would-be project director, and it's considerably harder to answer for the thoroughly-remixed, massively-popular OSTs.

Those two are so massive that a project would really need direction before it can start. If I recall correctly, VotL, one of (if not the) largest OCR album to date took several years. It's quite a lot of work. Both Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI are on that magnitude, in quality, if not quantity.

Although I still say Final Fantasy VI could be made into a beautiful opera. ;)

Actually, you answered your own question there at the end - those have been so heavily remixed that there is less motivation to do a remix project for them. What more could a remix project offer that we haven't already seen? That's the question that has to constantly be asked of any would-be project director, and it's considerably harder to answer for the thoroughly-remixed, massively-popular OSTs.

Yeah FFVII is a very popular OST on this site and it still got an album D: