Video game remixes that aren't on OC

mickomoo

There's an album called Resolution Trigger by Phoenix Project. It was sold in Comiket 74 and it's a behemoth. It's really great, you should all check it out! A guy on YT called Diremagic uploaded the whole thing.

I got that. It's not bad, but hardly the greatest ever. I'd say it's a standard 7 out of 10. And what exactly do you mean by "behemoth"? It's not the most epic, nor is it a big collection of songs (only 17 tracks, about average). In fact I'm having a hard time figuring out what you meant by that.

Good discussion, and I know that most of the big sources have already been mentioned (thanks, K.B.), but let's not forget that right here, right now, there are mixes ON OC that still don't have a lot of reviews, and today specifically an album - Anso deserves some feedback (and in my opinion, kudos) for his Armored Core album!!

It's pretty futile to merely mention the bajillion of Touhou doujoshinji (sp) or whatever you call the remixed musics.

But a few of them are pretty neat. I like listening to the vocal arranges when my usual taste-ometer is malfunctioning :P

Komaki remix

I also have a soft-spot for C64-esque remixes of more modern game musics.

Like the beloved, amazing, and beautiful

from the greatest 360 game, Deadly Premonition. Might not be what you're looking for in terms of remixes, but I'll be damned if there's an Xbox 360 game that deserves more love than Deadly Premonition.

Also, the C64-esque remix of

is so fucking awesome too.